Chapter 12

August 23, 2018.
It was almost impossible to believe that they — Akram and bilkisu — were done with med school. As much as they would like to deny it, the five years they spent in med school was one of the toughest five years of their lives.

Akram who had gotten so much closer to bilkisu didn't regret it one bit. Bilkisu rejected Ahmad five years ago, he — Akram — remembered her telling him all that happened vividly. Ahmad seemed chill with it and they went back to being close friends, although they felt a bit awkward around each other most times.

"Akram! We did it!" Bilkisu said bringing him back to life. He nodded and smiled at her "we did."

She was still trying to recover from the fact that they had spent five years in med school and they were done finally. He — Akram — would be lying if he said he wasn't as excited as she was.

"Akram we went from being enemies, to being friends then close friends and now we're best friends, well sort of. Aisha would chop my head off if she finds out I said that." Bilkisu said and chuckled. She knew she was ranting and she couldn't bring herself to care, he wasn't complaining either.

He watched her rant and fell more and more in love with her. He hoped and prayed they would be in a relationship one day.

~~~
August 28, 2018.
Akram and Bilkisu who were graduating knew better than to wake up late. Bilkisu woke up by 6:00 thanks to Aisha who had woken her up reminding her it was graduation day.

Aisha stayed with bilkisu at her apartment while firdaus decided to stay with Zayd and Amal.

She took her bath first before Aisha did. A makeup artist who they had booked arrived moments later. Immediately she — the makeup artist — arrived, she started doing her work.

She started with bilkisu first before she went on to do a simple no makeup - makeup look on Aisha who had requested for it.

After makeup was done, bilkisu wore her graduation dress. She was a goner for that dress. It was a tulle dress in the soft buttermilk shade of beige which combined silk and elegant sheer lace. While the sleeves, neck and the upper bust were sewn out of the silk material, the lace clinched at the underbust and flowed down to the legs. The details were intricate and really beautiful. It was a work of art, the dress, and it deserved to be admired.

 It was a work of art, the dress, and it deserved to be admired

(This was the inspo)

Bilkisu arrived at the venue and saw Ahmad who also just arrived. She observed him for a bit. He was wearing a white button up shirt, a blue suit and it's matching trousers, with a brooch.

She looked up at him knowing she stared too long, he also did but she didn't know. Bilkisu then decided to annoy him a bit. "Hi Ahmadidi!" She said with a wide grin. Knowing what her motive was, he rolled his eyes.