Happy New Years: 🤩🤩 2024!!

"What yall waiting for?~" (y/n)

"Damn..ur *sweating* making it hot in here~"

"Is that a good thing?~" (y/n)

We gulped trying to stare, when the took our first step out of hypnotize prison; we walked over to them and pulled them in a kiss. I looked at the champagne and see it was strawberry flavor. Before we could take a sip, y/n told us to get changed in nice clothes; (dally don't know what that is.) So I let dally wear one of my suits.

 After getting dressed up properly we headed back downstairs; and I was amazed at how fast y/n can move

The house was decorated, the 2024 year balloons were tied on the kitchen chair, and the house was light with candles. The vanilla candles were very sweet, but yet comforting. But seeing them in that outfit made me blush deep red; and dally was smirking the whole time. I knew what this gonna lead too.

"Yall look so handsome~" (y/n)

"And ur just as handsome/beautiful as the day we first met~" (Darry)

"And yall do know what that means~?" (Y/n)

"A new year..new chapter" (Pony)

"It's more than that..~" (y/n)

We all blushed, and smiled. We then pulled them into our arms, and kissed their soft face all over.

"Happy anniversary~" (all of us)

"Did yall get me anything?~ this outfit was yalls gift~." (Y/n)

Dally then pulled y/n close to him, and grabbed a hand-full of their ass. They blushed, and looked up at him.

"I have a hard dick in my pants, and it has ur name on it doll~" (dally)

They chuckled, and pulled away from him. Y/n told us to behave tonight, and we might get a reward. Let's say we've behave like royalty that night.

Y/n p.o.v

All of the wine glasses click, and clank together as we made cheers to the bew year. 2024. We all took a sip of out wine glass, and smiled at one another. After taking a sip we put our glasses on the kitchen table, and held one another close. And they were so well behave, I guess I should be nice; and give them their reward.

"Y'all been so well behave..I guess I have to reward yall~"

"Damn right u do~" (dally)

"With that being said..I want yall to meet me upstairs in 5 minutes~"

"Ur pushin in love~" (steve)

"Unless yall can't handle it~.."

Before I could walk upstairs, I felt darry pick me up; and throw me over his shoulders. I would've had a fair advantage if I ran upstairs, but they carried me upstairs so we could go, at the same pace. But this year will be my sweet revenge. Darry through me on his bed, and they climbed ontop of me. I looked up at them with a smirk; johnny grabbed both my legs and spread them apart.

They then started to take their clothes off, but johnny ripped my clothes off before he took his off. After being stripped naked, johnny leaned forward and kissed me. As I kissed johnny, soda and pony sucked my nipples. Two-bit and darry eat out my sex, and Steve was jerking off watching. But I grabbed his cock and stroke it. I through my head back in pleasure, and my eyes rolled back from the lack of oxygen while I kissed johnny.

After feeling all the intense pleasure, I was sandwich between dally and steve; dally being on the bottom and Steve ontop. Me and dallys chest, were pressed together; and our nipples were rubbing together with every thrust they made.

"Ohh fuck~!!~harder~"

They both went harder, and deeper inside me; then soda entered inside steve and he let out a pleasing moan.

"Fuck soda~ ur huge~" (steve)

"You've been begging for it~" (soda)

We all were moaning in pleasure, johnny then shoved his cock down my throat; dally then bite my neck leaving a hickey.

"This is what u want right~? To be fucked like the whore u are~" (dally)

I was gaging on Johnny's cock, being fucked by dally and steve cock. And steve was being fucked by soda, pony, and darry set up a camera. Soon after dally and steve came inside me, soda came inside steve, and johnny came down my throat. I swallowed Johnny's cum, and was panting. They pulled out of me; then darry fucked me in doggy style, and two-bit shoved down my throat.

I rode steve, fucked two-bit in missionary, ponyboy fucked me on the side, steve and soda was on their knees fucking me; while being sandwich in between them. The bed was creaking, and the headboard banding against the wall. They all had a turn with me, and by the ended of the night I was exhausted. We passed out on the bed around 6-7 am in the morning. But it was all worth it.

"I love yall~"

"We love u too~" (Darry)

We all were exhausted but wanted more..I chuckled and calmly smirked catching my breathe. Looks like the gang is worn-out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n

While the others is catching their breath, I hope yall enjoy this story. And a happy new year to all, now if u want more crazy content..don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.

And a happy new year 🎉☺😊✨ from the outsiders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~