【S2 Blue Lock Saga】ORBIT, to have you...

The car sped towards the assigned location. A visible frown could be seen on Maureen's forehead. «Young Lady, is this right?» Maureen asked hesitantly. Maureen looked at the front view mirror and saw Yui coughing out loudly. She didn't look good and despite the amount of layers she wore, the young lady couldn't stop trembling.

«It's fine... please.» Yui said, slight exhaustion laced her voice. She knew she was being reckless and felt sorry for making everyone go along with her selfishness. However, a part of her felt like she might miss out on something vital if she were to miss this match. And Yui refused to take any chances when it came to Sae.

'Every moment spent with a loved one is a treasure,' Yui thought. 'Mother would probably agree.'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ . 
O R B I T 

✧̣̇˳·˖✶✦

The car drove in and arrived at the U20-Stadium and much to Yui's surprise, someone opened the door from outside.

Yuusuke's smiling face greeted her.

«Yuusuke?» Yui asked, not expecting to see him.

«You really...» Yuusuke said with a heavy sigh. «Megumi told me about your little escape plans. We're gonna talk about this later, but for now...» Yuusuke retreated and Yui saw Shuu crouch down in front of her.

«The second half has already started. Let's get going.» Yuusuke said.

Yui's eyes glazed over touched at her friends' and family's consideration. Shuu glanced back at her with a small nod. He quietly urged her to get on and Yui felt a strength overcome her as she slowly shifted from her seat and put her arms around his neck.

«Thank you, Shuu. I'll treat you to some nice cake after." Yui said shyly.

«That sounds good.» Shuu replied back in his usual calm voice.

«You're really such a handful.» Yuusuke complained and Yui had the grace to cover her face into her scarf shyly.

Shuu stood up and carried her on his back easily. Now outside, Yui could see at the faces of her beloved friends. An and Takao smiled at her, while the former even gave her a thumbs up as if she was proud of her. Ageha was immediately at Yui's side with a blanket and can of tea, she had secured from who knows where. She finished up with putting her own beanie on her.

«Just as precaution.» Ageha said. Yui giggled shyly, all wrapped up in layers of clothing. She felt ashamed for her irresponsible actions towards her generous and supportive friends.

Takao seemed to notice this and said.

«It's too late to feel bad now. You better go out with a bang. Don't forget what you came here for." The law major said decisively and Yui nodded at that. Takao was right. She had made her decision and now she would have to bear the consequences for her behaviour.

«Shuu, please.» Yui said with a soar throat. Shuu didn't need to be told twice and the group finally headed towards the stadium.

The tension inside the seats was at an all high. With a score of 3 - 3 there was an intense battle for the ball. Neither side wanted to give in and as such ball possession kept changing between the players and side at an incredible rate.