【Shooting Stars】together they shine pt I 3/3

Despite it only being late morning, the sun was already out and shining. Summer was here! Beneath the benevolent sunlight, the teens soon arrived at a little Café near Sae's house.

Megumi recognized this place as she had often visited here for some food whenever she needed some time to herself. It was said girl that led the group in.

The manager immediately recognized Megumi and after some small talk, she looked over at the group of teens. Except for Megumi most of their faces were obscured so she couldn't tell who they were.

Yuusuke and Sae were wearing black sunglasses. Takao and Yui both had caps on. The waitress just smiled at them politely and took their orders.

They chose to get takeaway in order to continue their way to the station and have some food at the same time.

Yuusuke went for some beefy burger, Takao had a mini bento consisting of rolled egg, onigiri, meat and veggies. While Megumi went for her favorites, waffles. Sae got a chicken caesar wrap and Yui went for Crêpes.

«Our tastes are all over the place.» Yuusuke stated after looking at the array of dishes. Some were about to eat theirs when Takao stopped them.
«Wait. Let me take a picture first. To commemorate our first outing, you know?»
He had suggested and Yui cheered happily.

Overall the girl seemed to be in a really good mood. The weather was nice and she had her friends and some good food. She was especially happy that Sae was there. Why she didn't know yet.

Sae liked seeing her happy so he didn't say anything and just quietly went along. It's not like he had much of a choice anyway.

Click. The sound of a camera went off.

—————
They soon arrived at the meeting spot where Ageha, An and Shuu were already waiting.
«Yo!» The two groups greeted another.

The girls hugged each other giddily and the first thing Megumi said to them was.

«An-chan, we met your ideal type.»

«?» At these words Takao, Yuusuke and Ageha turned their heads to look.

Yuusuke smelled some entertainment but sadly for him, Megumi just smiled back at An and shook her head in a "later" gesture.

Shuu saw this as a chance to switch the topic and he looked at Sae. «So, where to first?»

Sae blinked once and realized what he was referring at.
He then pulled out the shopping list his mom had written for him and glanced over it.

«Just the department store.» Sae replied curtly.

«Mitsukoshi. Matsuya?» Shuu asked cooly. Yui who had overheard their conversation joined them.
Sae thought for a moment. His attention then went to the girl who returned it with a smile.

«Mitsukoshi.» Sae replied and Shuu nodded.

«Hey, we are going to Mitsukoshi.» Shuu announced to the rest who were... bickering?

Upon hearing him call them, the rest stopped what they were doing and together they headed to Mitsukoshi Ginza, a popular department store located in Ginza.

The shopping trip went well and Sae managed to get all that he needed in the first hour. Usually he would just call it a day then and there, but with his friends around he couldn't just leave. They wouldn't let him.

It was today that Sae would learn what 'shopping hell' looked like.

After Sae got all his stuff, Yuusuke had oh so miraculously summoned his chauffeur and butlers who took their bags and went to guard it.