【Stellar Collision】 when two stars come together pt II

If someone were to ask Yui what just happened she really had no idea.
The only thing she remembered was bidding Yuusuke goodbye and returning to finish the last piece she had planned for today.
It was also the one meant to answer Yuusuke's request. A piece that portrayed the moment she had witnessed today at the football field.

Even with no one to hear it, Yui just wanted to play it. At least once, just this once. For herself and for the memories of today. For all in all, thinking about what she saw today... 'It was truly beautiful.'

«I found you.»

«?!» Startled by the sudden noise and voice Yui stopped playing. Her hands hovered above the piano keys frozen.

Her blue eyes widened in shock as she looked towards the door where the voice had come from.

'Itoshi... Sae?' She thought as she felt her heartbeat rise and the blood flooding to her cheeks.

'Why's Sae here? And why now?' Yui shyly looked back at the sheets to regain her calm.

His appearance startled her. To be thinking that she was thinking of him and in a sense chose this song inspired by him and now said person was actually here now...
This was beyond her comprehension.

'!' Suddenly remembering something she asked.

«Were you... looking for me?» She asked hesitantly lowering her hands in surprise.

If her hearing didn't fail her she could swear he said something along the lines of, found you.

Sae's stunning emerald orbs focused onto her crystal blue ones. There was something deep and fiery in his eyes that surprised and captivated her at the same time.

'Were his eyes always this intense?' She wondered not knowing him well.

Instead of answering Sae entered and quietly closed the door behind him. He confidently yet slowly walked up to her.

Once they were about an arms length apart, Sae suddenly broke the eye contact. His eyes trailed to the piano tiles, her hands and then to the sheet and then back to her eyes.

«That piece- What is it called?» Sae asked.

His sudden question evoke a smile from the girl. It looked very cute in his eyes. It was as if an angel was smiling down on him. (He would later beat himself for this. Man's whipped.)

«It's called Un Sospiro by Liszt. I didn't finish it yet but would you like to listen?» Yui offered patiently.

Instead of giving a verbal reply Sae took the nearest chair and pulled it to sit diagonally in front of her.

«Is this okay?» He asked without further ado.

His quick response surprised her.

«Of course. If you like to you can also sit next to me.» Yui offered as she pointed towards the spot to her right.

Sae was about to ask why but the moment he looked up and saw her gentle smile he found himself mute.

Without wasting another second Sae pulled the chair over to her right and took a seat a little further back.

From his position he could look over her shoulder at the sheets and her fingers hovering above the keys.

'Her fingers are beautiful.' Sae thought absentmindedly. The moment he realized what he had been thinking though a deep blush marred his face.

'Just what's wrong with me.' Sae lamented.

Thankfully Yui had returned her attention back to the piano. And soon she started with her preparation. Just as she did before with Yuusuke. Yui took a deep breathe and exhaled deeply relieving all the tension from her body before straightening up her torso and positioning her hand to play.