Dragonborn pt 2 🍋

A/N Happy New Year's everyone! I thought about waiting until tonight during the countdown but then I decided none of you would actually have time to read it if I did that. So to end the year we'll here is my last oneshot of the year, the second (and last) part of Dragonborn. I hope that you all enjoy it to your heart's content! I wish you all the most beautiful blessing and the strength to get through the next year with me! 💃🏻

Flying was exhilarating! The wind through my hair as we learned how to actually ride a dragon properly. When we landed we were dragged off towards a feast and then instead of going to our hut we went to theirs just like they wanted.

"Babies need a lot of magic, twins even more so. But I'm running a little low thanks to us infusing our magic into you," the barbarian explained, smirking at me when foreign Deku guided us inside. "You already know that once we take a mate we can't touch anyone else but you are us..."

"And love is magic, sex would really help," foreign Deku whispered in my ear and I felt a chill pass through me. Memories of them both surrounding us that night and "helping" flooded my mind.

"You horny fuckers," I smirked at them before turning to Deku who was already taking off his suit. I started helping him take off his belt and other things, by the time he was done he was already moaning from my touch so he turned around and started stripping me.

"Fuck I wish we had our phones right now," I whispered in my Deku's ear and he looked back at me confused. "I would love recording two Deku's on him," I motioned towards the other me and Deku turned a bright pink before opening a pocket on his belt and pulling out a small device.

"It's a mini camera in case my phone gets broken or something," he whispered and I pulled him in for a kiss, excited.

"I'm going to just watch for now," I raise my voice a little to get the other two's attention after Deku and I separated. I waited until both Deku's were together before hitting record. Foreign Deku looked a bit confused at the camera but soon enough he turned his attention back to the other me and now that both Deku's were focused I went around to my head so I could watch as both of them trailed down my chest and down to my dick. The fact that they were both licking up the sides had me hard as a rock. The noises I was making only helped add to the video and fuck. By the time all of them came I was in pain and thankfully I ended the recording.

My Deku took the camera and I was already all over the smaller Deku before the other me joined in.

***

"I needed that," my Deku moaned, laying next to me.

"We all needed that," foreign Deku giggled and I tilted my head at their silliness. The fact that right now I'm not between two Deku's but my Deku and the barbaric me had blood rushing somewhere besides my brain. Turns out the other me likes to top and he had zero issues with doing just that to me. The fact that he is still smaller than my Deku went ignored because damn that was hot.

I did not however like how he always pulled out before cumming but I think I have a guess as to why.

Foreign Deku seemed to like it just as much though, so I'm going with it being standard that two large hunky men whose only desire was to make you cum is a turn on for anyone.

"Mmm, I can still feel your cum," I moaned, not complaining but my hips were aching, stretching and generally moving around for some kind of relief. It wasn't working.

"Want more?" My Deku teased me and I grinned back at him.

"I can take it," I teased back before pulling him closer and kissing him gently. Letting the sweetness grow hungrier as we drew it out. Foreign Deku took that as an invite though and pushed in from behind me.