Choices 🍋

Dynamight: Nerd come over.

Deku: Kacchan it's 2 in the morning?

Dynamight: Are you really going to try and tell me your ass was asleep?

Deku: ... I'm coming.

I put my phone down and groaned, I was still sitting at my desk and I had just finished writing the details of a pro hero that I had only met today in my notebook with most of the sketch completed. Why does Kacchan want me to come over now?

I stand up and stretch and just go ahead and leave, I'm wearing a pair of sweat pants but I only grabbed a T-shirt on my way out, taking the stairs so that I wouldn't disturb anyone with the ding of the elevator but I guess that is stupid, all the rooms are soundproof thanks to Kacchan and Jiro. Not to mention Kacchan's screaming habits or Jiro's music then there was everyone else to think about. Like I REALLY didn't expect Kaminari to be so loud, his music is almost as loud as Jiro's most of the time, we didn't last three months before they came in and sound proofed everything. But old habits are hard to break, it's our final year at UA and it won't be long before we are out on our own.

I walked to Kacchan's room and knocked on the door. It didn't take long for him to open it and roughly pull me inside. Good thing I wasn't wearing the shirt, so many get torn up this way.

"Sit down," he roughly pushed me towards his desk chair and it's now that I see his hands shaking. Ah, it's one of those days. Kacchan and I actually get along pretty well together now but every now and then he needs to let out some steam. He keeps trying to pick up his phone only to drop it again which is only making it more difficult for him.

I lean forward and pick up the phone and unlock it to see Kirishima had messaged him; freaking out that Todoroki was apparently going to ask me out tomorrow. Like that's going to happen Todoroki is head over heels for Kiri, it's kind of nice to see that Kiri feels the same. I said as much out loud and Kacchan started taking deep breaths trying to calm down before he sat on his bed making me frown again. This isn't over then, great.

This is going to be a long night.

I walked over to the door and locked it before sitting next to Kacchan on the bed and started running my fingers through his hair. He is terrible at handling his emotions so whenever he gets overwhelmed by anything that he can't just blow up, I come over to help him deal. But he never talks about it. So instead I decided to talk about a book I read this morning, or yesterday morning? Whatever it was.

"I read a really good book, I've never read a BL story before. It was... More detailed than I expected," I started talking, feeling as he relaxed under my touch.

"What the fuck is a BL story?" Kacchan asked, as rough as his words were, his voice was just as relaxed. I really wish we could have figured ourselves out much earlier than we did. This is nice.

"It's a book that graphically describes two men either falling in love or having sex together a lot of times both. I was not expecting it at all when Mei recommended it to me, BUT it was really interesting. I ended up looking up a bunch of things and had to take my laptop to her because I got a virus." I shrugged it off. He'll either look it up himself or understand exactly what I'm saying.

"So it's word porn?" He asked, looking up only slightly confused. Well that was easier to understand than I expected.

"Yeah pretty much," I shrugged again before laying down next to him, not forgetting to play with his hair when I did. "It was a neat story, the strong, loud, aggressive guy ended up with the cute, quiet, bookish one. Surprisingly the quiet one was the more assertive one in the bedroom, they kept surprising the strong, aggressive one and pulling him into the bedroom really threw me off."