Drishya got another shock of the day, she can't believe her husband can cook and going to cook for her.

She took out the vegetables and placed infront of him, he immediately started chopping them.

'What are we cooking' she asked being a curious cat.

'you like pasta?' he asked while looking at her, she continuously nodded smiling.

He immediately looked at the vegetables, as he couldn't look in those doe eyes for long.

'Bring the pasta packet from that cabinet' he pointed towards the cabinet at his back above the sink, she nodded and walk to the cabinet.

She reached there and looked at the height of the cabinet definitely taller than her, she raised her right hand, not even close . She jumped a little, still couldn't reach there.

Ekansh turned at the jumping sound coming from his back, he looked at his wife who is struggling to open the cabinet.

He shook his head at her 'shorty' he muttered and walked to her.

Drishya jumped for the last time 'who the hell designed this kitchen' she said staring at the cabinet her hands on the either sides of her hips, then only she felt a presence behind her, heat rushed through her neck as she was aware it was her husband.

Ekansh raised his hand and opened the cabinet and took out the pasta pack, drishya was still all this while.

He moved away and resumed his work, drishya leaned against the slab and watched his husband cooking assumingly as she herself know limited amount of recipes.

'Music?' she asked, she didn't waited for his reply and played 'naina' song on Spotify.

'Naina nu pata hai Naina di khata hai
Sanno kisi gal gi pir mildi saja hai
Neend udd jave chann Chad jave
Ishq di fakiri jaad lag jave
Mann karda hai jaghi joriya
Mann karda hai sinna joriya'

Drishya silently hummed with the song smiling to herself.

'I am sorry Drishya, I was so busy in my work that I couldn't give you time.' he finally let out what he wanted to tell her.

' Issme apki galti nahi hai, dadu ne ek damm announce kar Diya ki humme gaon Jana hai apke cousin ki shaadi ke liye, pir apko Jane se pehle kaam bhi toh khatam karna tha Jane se pehle' she said geniunely smiling.

'I understand' she said.

'here try it' ekansh said giving her the plate full of pasta.

She runned her tongue on her lips before taking the spoon full of pasta in her mouth.
She closed her eyes, the bite melted in her mouth as a moan left her mouth unconsciously.

'itz soh guuud' she struggled while speaking as her mouth is full of pasta.

He smiled. Drishya took a spoon full of pasta and forwarded it infornt of his mouth.

'taste it so delicious' she said.

He gladly took the spoon in his mouth, thinking it's one of his cheap meal day.

After some good ten minutes they were done, or should I say Drishya was done with eating as ekansh was just standing there looking at her while she was eating.

They left the kitchen after turning of the light and cleaning the kitchen it didn't took them much time a ekansh wasn't messy.

They both reached their room ekansh went to change where else Drishya walked to the bed.

Ekansh got back and felt happy seeing his wife waiting for him, he walked to the bed and laid.

'Good night' Drishya said covering herself in duvet.

'Good night' ekansh said. With no time Drishya was in deep sleep but this was not the case with ekansh because today his wife was a little far from him.

Every night when ekansh used to came back she unconsciously hugged him and now he is so badly used to it.

He kept on changing side and finally he felt a arm sneaking around his torso it was no other that his wife. He took a relief sigh as he felt all the tensions leaving his body.

He finally closed his eyes hugging his wife close to him and fall asleep.

🤎🤍

Next day

'Keep these luggage in the bus and also keep all the gifts too no stuff should be leave behind, it's our Rohan's wedding nothing should be ruined.' savitri guided the workers as they were all ready to leave to their village. To their grandson's Rohan's wedding.

They all were going by a bus taking this journey as a trip and they wanted to travel together.

Every elder settled in the bus talking about the wedding ' bhai sahab bahut din ke baad ja rha hai gaon chalo koi toh bahana Mila Jane ka' Shivam said his elder brother shubham.

'Drishya mein niche Jaa rha ho aap aaja na' ekansh said wearing his fragrance.

'jee' drishya shouted from inside.

                            (Drish outfit)

(Drish outfit)

(Ekansh's outfit)

VOTE
COMMENT

Diaa<3