Lucryn: Day 10

*Picture: Lance

(Day 10)

Lucryn yawns, chest twinging a bit in pain. Thanks to Steven calling the professor, work wouldn't start for him until tomorrow, but to make up for the loss of hours he'd be working Thursday this week. At least he's almost fully healed, largely thanks to Steven's Stoutland who knows Helping Hand and was able to speed up his recovery and keep him alive until they reached the pokemon center and he could be treated.

Lucryn was mainly filled in by Lance on the events, as Steven after recounting them to Lance had left to 'vent' on poor and unsuspecting pokemon as Lance had put it. Lance had explained that Gallade had gotten away, having used teleport to escape, Steven not allowing Metagross to give chase as Lucryn's life was more important to him. Lucryn was rather amused by that, he wouldn't have been injured had Steven not intervened, he was pretty positive of that.

The look in Gallade's eyes was one of someone seeking out strong opponents to train against, not to kill. He knew that look well. Lucryn wanted the battle to end quickly, as well as to train himself a tad, and while he was fully prepared to be injured, perhaps gravely, he didn't expect it to happen in the way it had.

Coming back to himself, Lucryn stares at the Sandslash, his appointed babysitter according to Steven. Sandslash is rather amusing, the little one is so rigid and serious, Lucryn has been rather amused messing with him.

Lance walks into his room carrying two cups of warm water, handing one to Lucryn, who hesitantly accepts it. Taking a sip, the warmth soothes his body, and he gives Lance a nod of thanks. Lance sits at the edge of his bed, giving him some space.

"Steven might be mad right now, but you know, he was rather impressed by you. Oh, but also he called you some not so nice things." Lance laughs. "You know it;s really rare that he curses, you really surprised and worried him."

Lucryn takes another sip, quietly listening, the scene peaceful as Lance begins telling stories about Steven. Lucryn doesn't show it, but he's rather impressed as he listens. 'Steven really is strong. Lance...should also be strong.'

"Alright, I can't stay longer, but listen, you can die, you have to be more careful. I don't know how to be a good guardian, Steven doesn't either, but we're going to try our best, so you...just try to keep yourself alive." Lance states, a serious look in his eyes, and Lucryn can feel the aura of power radiating from Lance. 'He is strong.'

After Lance leaves, Lucryn calls out his two Charcadet's who instantly begin complaining to him if their tone of displeasure is any indication. Lucryn can't help his lips curling up as he watches the two. Their rather funny. 'Names, huh.'

Pondering on it, he thinks, 'I'll call the left one Omni and the right one Blayz.' With that thought, the two pokemon look at Lucryn in surprise, and Lucryn feels a shift, a new, strengthened connection forming between him and the two Charcadet's. Omni and Blayz study him, a hint of happiness and pride in their eyes.

Omni: Master named us!

Blayz: Thank you master!

Lucryn finds two voices echoing in his mind through their link, recognizing them as his pokemons. He can differentiate their voices in his mind, and he found out another shocking thing. The communication is double sided, Lucryn can also communicate with them through sending them his thoughts.

Omni/Blayz: We will forever be by your side!

The two seemed to be making an oath as they stated this fact, their wisp like eyes glowing brighter. Lucryn smirks at the two.