Chapter 14- Love Is Love

A long chapter to make up for not updating in forever and a day

Harry's pov:
"Go fish!" Lewis exclaims loudly, aggressively smacking his card down on the table, earning weird looks from some of our peers sitting at nearby cafeteria tables.

"Oh my god, shut up!" I hiss, my cheeks glowing bright red at all the unwanted attention. Lewis laughs at my reaction, causing me to throw my cracker at him in retaliation. "Asshole." I grumble, rolling my eyes as Lewis tries to catch the cracker in his mouth. I can't help but giggle as it hits his forehead.

Lewis wiggles his eyebrows jokingly as he removes the cracker from his forehead, shoving it in his mouth.

"You look so dumb right now." I sigh, shaking my head at Lewis' behaviours.

He playfully blows me a kiss, and I reply by flipping him off, earning a cackle from my mate.

"Not gonna lie, I kind of miss when I was also participating in these hilarious lunchtime activities." A familiar voice says, causing Lewis and I to both immediately turn our heads in the direction of the voice.

My eyes narrow at the sight of my ex best mate, Zayn. "What the fuck are you doing here? No one wants to see you!" Lewis snaps, shooting Zayn a poisonous glare. Zayn responds by sending Lewis a matching glare. I blink stupidly between the two, unsure of what to say to the boys.

Zayn rolls his eyes at Lewis', before turning to face me. "Harry, can we please talk?" He asks, arms crossed over his chest.

I mirror his body language, furrowing my brows and crossing my arms in annoyance. "Why should I?" I question.

"Please, Harry! Give me one chance for forgiveness." Zayn begs.

I sigh. "Fine." I say coldly, causing Lewis to turn to me in a mix of shock and horror.

"Harry!" He whispers, "What are you doing?! Are you fucking insane?!"

"Let's just hear him out. He's not gonna give up until I give him another chance." I respond quietly.

Although I don't want to, I feel like I don't have much of a choice. And even though I'd never admit it, I also can't help but feel a bit bad for Zayn. He's human; and he just made a mistake. One more chance can't hurt, right?

Zayn looks at Lewis expectedly, awaiting his answer. Lewis glances at me, and I nod encouragingly, making him sigh. "Fine. But this better be fucking quick."

"Thank you!" Zayn sighs, running his hands down his face, exhaling loudly.

Lewis then harshly kicks Zayn in the shin for his rudeness, making the lad wince. "Ow! Fuck!" He swears, rubbing over his sore spot, a glare etched upon his face as he looks back at Lewis in annoyance.

"Okay! Let's just go before we have any more arguments." I snap, standing with my hands on my hips as I look between the two childish boys.

We follow Zayn into a nearby empty classroom.

"Okay," Lewis says, interrupting Zayn before he even gets the chance to open his mouth, "Hurry the fuck up. Go on, spit it out!" He snaps impatiently, tapping his foot with an annoyed expression.

Zayn shoots him a glare and gives him the middle finger.

"Look, Harry," Zayn finally starts, facing the floor, seeming to not want to look me in the eyes, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I believed what Amy said. I knew that she is a lying bitch, and I knew that she was probably looking to get revenge against you for the Starbucks incident, I just was too stupid to put two and two together. " He says, still doing his best to look anywhere other than my eyes.