Chapter 12- The Shit Show Shenanigans

Harry's pov:
I don't know how long I'm sitting there, feeling the beady eyed stares from teachers and other students as they pass. I hear my peers whispering, making up more rumours, wondering why I'm seated outside of the principal's office, on the 'chair of shame'.

Eventually, Principal Oliver opens the door, and silently beckons me into her office.

I sit on the chair across from her, shuffling uncomfortably on my seat as I await the questioning to commence.

"Mr Styles," Mrs Oliver begins, sighing loudly, "I'm not going to ease into this, I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Amy Bruce has reported to me that she apparently saw you kissing and sucking off one of your teachers." She states seriously, and I quickly widen my eyes, pretending to be shocked.

"What?!" I gasp, furrowing my brows, silently praying to whatever God there is for the first time in years, just hoping that Mrs Oliver won't see through my act.

"Yes." She says plainly, "She did."

"You don't believe her, right?!" I exclaim, but after seeing her suspicious glance as to why I seem so stressed, I quickly add on, "Like, she kind of hates me after I spilt Starbucks on her shirt. And you know what Amy's like, ma'am. She has a history for spreading false rumours and lying." I say, biting my lip.

Mrs Oliver removes her thick rimmed glasses, and pulls a cloth out of her draw, starting to clean them. She places them back on her face, releasing a loud sigh.

"I am aware of her usual tendencies, but these accusations, they're extremely serious and worrying, so I have to ask you anyways. And I need you to be honest with me. Has one of the teachers here touched you inappropriately or forced you into a situation that you were uncomfortable with?" Mrs Oliver asks.

I am quick to shake my head, half telling the truth. Louis and I might have done many sexual things together, but never, not once, has he made me feel uncomfortable or done things without my consent. He would never.

"Are you sure?" Mrs Oliver checks, "As much as I want to believe you, I know that speaking out about something like this is very difficult, and I'd just like to remind you that right now, you are in a safe space. You can tell me."

"Yes, Mrs Oliver. I promise you that I'm okay. That rumour was just Amy trying to seek revenge against me for that Starbucks incident." I explain.

The principal breathes a sigh of relief, relaxing back in her chair significantly.

"Okay. Thank God for that." She chuckles, rising from her chair, "You're free to go back to class now, Mr Styles. Have a blessed rest of your day."

I politely say my goodbyes to Mrs Oliver, before exiting the office.

I sneak through the halls, past my current class, and to Louis' classroom, aware that he has a free period right now. I throw the door open, and Louis instantly snaps his head in my direction from where he was sitting at his desk.

Within seconds, he's out of his chair, grabbing me by my shoulders, beginning to shake me back and forth with slight aggression.

"What happened? What did Principal Oliver say? Are you in trouble? Am I in trouble? Gosh, please tell me she doesn't believe Amy!" Louis rambles fearfully, suddenly releasing my shoulders and pacing back and forth in front of me, "Oh Gosh! Did Amy tell her it was me? Shit! Is there cameras in here or something?" He asks, whipping his head from one corner of the classroom to the next, seemingly searching for any possible hidden cameras.

I roll my eyes. "Louis, of there were any cameras in here, you'd probably know about them. The school isn't going to pay extra to hide cameras; that's just plain idiotic. This isn't a god damn spy movie." I respond, making him glare at me.