Chapter 8- Fuck The Bible

(;
Louis' pov:
I walk into the bathrooms seconds after Harry. We just stand there, staring at each other, drinking in each other's appearances properly, now closer up.

After a few seconds of just checking each other out, Harry opens his mouth, presumably to speak, but nothing comes out, so we continue to stand in silence.

All of a sudden, Harry grabs my face, and our lips meet. We pull away immediately, leaving the kiss to have just been a quick peck. We stare each other in our lust-filled eyes, breathing unevenly.

I don't know who made the first move, but before I could register it, our lips met again, this time with undeniable lust and need. We practically devour each other, making out roughly. I harshly push Harry against the wall without breaking the kiss, not once thinking about the legality of the situation, and frankly not caring one bit. I force my tongue past his lips, feeling inside of his mouth. "Fuck," Harry moans out quietly.

I pull away from the kiss, just to trail kisses down his neck, searching for his sweet spot.

A loud moan escapes his lips, letting me know that I had found it. I immediately bite down, making him scream. I pull away, looking up to meet his eyes. My dick twitches in my pants at the sight of his bitten lips and innocent green eyes, which had been glazed over with lust.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." I whisper, "My place?"

Harry nods frantically, grabbing my arm and dragging me toward the door. Because all the students are pissed drunk, we manage to sneak out of the building without being noticed.

The entire way home, we sit there in silence, sexual tension lingering undeniably in the air. I don't know what is wrong with me, I shouldn't be doing these sinful actions, but at this point, I couldn't give a shit.

I pull into the driveway, thanking God that Niall isn't home. We rush inside, hurriedly pulling our shoes off and throwing them to the ground with a thud. Harry pushes me against the wall, kissing me needily, hands gripping my face. I gasp into his mouth, not having expected the sudden sexual advance, but quickly grab him by the hips and kiss back. I shove my tongue into his mouth, eagerly exploring of it.

Just as we really start getting into it, I freeze at the feeling of his hard on rubbing against my thigh.

Harry pulls away almost instantly. "Shit. Sorry. You're not ready for that, are you?" He apologises. My dick twitches in my pants at the sound of his voice; I've barely even touched him, yet he already sounds absolutely wrecked.

"N-no, I want to. I'm just a bit nervous, never been with a guy and all that." I admit, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

Harry opens his mouth to say something else, but I groan, interrupting him. We're still fully clothed, and my dick is already achingly hard. I don't wanna continue to talk, I wanna fuck.

I grab the taller boy by the ass, then spin us around with ease, so Harry is now pressed up against the wall by my body. I press our lips together harshly, causing Harry to gasp into my mouth, surprised by my roughness. Deciding to experiment, I grind my hips against his. We both moan dirtily into each other's mouth at the amazing feeling of our dicks rubbing against each other. I can't remember the last time I was turned on like this! Holy fuck!

Together, we work up an inexperienced rhythm, thrusting our hips and grinding our throbbing cocks against each other.

Eventually, I pull back from our practically never ending snog.

"Fuck," I whisper into his ear, "What are you doing to me?" I ask, not giving him a chance to respond before I bite on his ear lobe, tugging gently, making him whimper. "Upstairs." I say as I pull away, grabbing him by the hand and pulling him towards the room that I'm staying in.