Chapter 11- Rumour Has It

A little update BC it's Louis' birthday!!!

Harry's pov:
The bell rings as usual, and everyone packs their stuff, preparing for the first period.

"Harry, stay back." Louis instructs through gritted teeth.

I do as told, and once the room is completely cleared out of other students, and it's just Louis and I left, along with the undeniable sexual tension lingering between the two of us.

I slowly, almost teasingly approach Louis at his desk. "What's wrong, Louis?" I ask innocently, a smirk upon my face.

Louis doesn't answer, rising from his chair and walking over to the door, clicking the lock. My smirk increases at the sight of his dick straining painfully in his pants, proud to know that I am the one to have caused it.

But my smug expression immediately disappears when Louis grabs my shoulders, spinning me around so my back is faced towards him. I gasp loudly as he pulls my body back against his, releasing a needy whine as I feel his hard on pressed against my ass.

"Feel that? Feel what you've done to me in that stupid pretty skirt?" Louis asks lowly, practically dangerously. I nod with a quiet whimper, overwhelmed at feeling his dick clearly on me. "I can't teach next period while so hard." He informs me, taking a seat back on his chair, and spreading his legs suggestively, "Well, hurry up. My class will be here soon."

Excited that my plan had worked, I stumbled over, kneeling down in front of him. I unzip his trousers, pulling his cock out of his pants, licking the tip hungrily without even a second of hesitation, wrapping my lips around the tip.

"Did I not just tell you I need to teach in a few? Stop teasing you fucking brat." Louis snaps, pushing my head down.

I choke as I suddenly take almost his entire dick in my mouth, moaning around his length as tears begin brimming my eyes from the pain. Louis groans at the feeling of my mouth, tugging on my hair aggressively.

Wanting him to finish off as soon as possible so I could get to class, I take his entire length in my mouth without any warning, sucking tightly and bobbing my head eagerly.

Louis releases a string of incoherent curses and moans, before suddenly using his strong, thick thighs to hold my head in place, stopping me from moving, and cumming down my throat with a loud groan, muffled behind his hand.

He relaxes his fists, letting go of my hair and collapsing back against his chair, dazed and overwhelmed from his orgasm.

I swallow his cum, before standing uncertainly. What now?

Louis is breathing heavily, slumped against his chair, staring up at the ceiling. After a few seconds, he finally snaps out of his daze, tucking himself back in his pants and looking over at me.

We stare at each other, both seeming to be equally unsure and insecure on what this means for us now.

"Get to class." Louis eventually sighs, spinning his chair back around and beginning to work again like nothing happened. I gawk at him in utter horror and disgust. He can't be serious! Louis notices me still standing there, having not moved a muscle, and glares at me in annoyance. "Well? Are you fucking lost? Don't just stand there looking like a retarded slut. Go!" He snaps.

I quickly rush out of the room, shutting the door behind me, feeling nothing but heartbroken and stupid.

I really sucked him off. And he really just kicked me out of his classroom, slut shaming me and treating me like shit on the bottom of his shoe.

I fight against the tears forming in my eyes, not wanting to cry; not wanting to show that I am weak, and that that man hurt me. What a dickhead! A stupid, mean, frustrating, old, dickhead!