°• Past? - Taennie •°

[Well guys, Happy Birthday To Our Winter Bear. ✨Kim Taehyung✨ Sadly, he's in military now but let's hope that he comes back well. We'll always love you, Taehyung! Irrespective of any reason! We love forever!]

Jennie - Tell me, when can I leave?

Her question was perceived by Namjoon. His tears made their way down to his cheeks. He felt so helpless!

Taehyung was fighting with death and here, his love wished to go away from him. How painful can that be?

Namjoon - Why?

Jennie - What?

Namjoon glanced at her, his eyes were welled up with tears. It would be a lie if I say, Jennie didn't feel pity for a second.

Namjoon - Why do you wanna leave?

Jennie - Does your question even make any sense? I already killed him, what should I do while sitting here?

Namjoon - So, you really consider killing him?

Jennie - Ofcourse, I did that by my own hands. And I don't regret it!

Namjoon - Jennie, don't lie.

She unhinged her gaze from him. She didn't dare to look up.

Jennie - I didn't do anything wrong.

She mumbled. But who was she trying to convince? Namjoon or herself? The truth was, she wanted to go away.

She wanted to leave cause the thought that she killed her own love was eating her. It was mentally straining her.

She wanted to run away and never come back. What if he remains alive? How will she face him?

And most importantly, what If he does not? How will she face herself? Will she even be able to accept life without him?

All these thoughts made her head drop, a flood of tears gushed down her ashen cheeks.

Namjoon - Look, what you've done to yourself.

His words weren't helping! They made her feel more guilty. She wanted to talk to Taehyung, right now!

But that wasn't possible!

Namjoon - You shouldn't have judged him without knowing his reality, Jennie.

Jennie - Reality?

Namjoon - Yeah, his past. What if I tell you that after you left him, he tried to take his own life?

Jennie - What?! Is he insane? How can he do that?

Namjoon - Why is it affecting you? Do you care for him? Do you love him?

Jennie - No, I don't!

Namjoon - He lost hope after you left him. His heart felt alone, it felt hollow. Once again, we felt that we lost him.

Jennie - Once again?

Namjoon - Yeah! We were the ones who pulled him out of the Hell. His own house. Imagine, from childhood, you have your parents being abusive. How would that feel?

Jennie - Horrible!

Namjoon - He experienced it. But when we got to know about all this, our Mafia team rescued him. We started giving him training as a Mafia. But that didn't change his personality. He was still that bubbly, cheerful, enthusiastic kid.