°• Invading The Mansion? •°

At the Villains place -

Jeongyeon - They'll be dead.

Jihyo - Yeah, we didn't even had to do anything.

They all were discussing about the Mafia Kings and Queens thinking that they sent their most qualified guards, so they'll obviously be dead.

But who knew that their 'Most Qualified' guards couldn't even touch the Mafia Kings and Queens.

Deep down, even they knew that The Kings and Queens won't be so easy to defeat but they were still trying their best to convince themselves.

But they weren't ready to accept it! And that's their biggest fault.

D.O. - Don't you think that we should prepare for the fight? Like, what if they remain alive by any chance?

Lay - You don't need to tell us. There will be nothing like this.

Dahyun - For a change, I agree with him.

Momo - Why are you guys being so negative? Just shut up!

But suddenly her phone buzzed indicating that she recieved a message. Her eyes widened after seeing the ID.

'Jung Hoeseok ~ Ugly Face 👹'

Why is he messaging her? And most importantly, how is he still alive? With all these questions revolving around her mind, she opened the message.

"Hey, How're you?"

She frowned as she saw the message. Is he serious? How is he still alive?

"Come on, won't you reply?"

She replied with a no.

"But you just did! Dumbass 😂"

His reply made her angry as she stomped her feet and told him to shut up.

Putting her phone down, she was enraged. Until the most frightening message popped up.

"Anyways, you better be prepared for your death. It's on your door way."

Her mouth opened wide as her eyes were about to pop out.

Momo - No! Fuck! This can't happen.

Sana - Why are you panicking? What's the matter?

Momo - THEY'RE STANDING AT OUR FUCKING DOOR WAY!

She immediately howled in reply and all of them stood up. Mina and Tzuyu went towards the window and peeked out only to see Rosé and Lisa with a sarcastic smile.

They waved at them and The Twice members glared.

Sana - YOU JUST FUCKING WAIT! WE ARE COMING!

All of sudden, Jennie entered with her hands folded on her chest.

Jennie - Come on, try to get out.

As soon as the Villains tried to open the door, they realised that it was locked. IT WAS LOCKED!

They tried to break the door, tried to push it, tried to open it but nothing seemed to work.

All they could see was their death. The Mafia Queens! And getting out of the window was simply impossible.

Cause of the height! They would lie down dead if they tried to jump from such a height.