°• Fight? •°

‹Edited›

"Save your words, Jungkook. They're not worth it." Jin declared, causing a gasp to echo through the hall. The Mafia Queens rose in anger.

"How dare you?" Jennie demanded, eyes ablaze. "We're just reflecting your reality, Baby. Why does it rile you up?" Taehyung smirked with pride.

Jennie, seething with anger, grabbed his collar. "Know your limits, Kim Taehyung. You have no right to cross us." She warned.

Jin intervened, pulling her back. "You don't have the right to cross us either." He stated, releasing her.

"We weren't the ones giving you a hostile glare. We mind our own business, unlike you." Rosé retorted.

"You led us to this, Slut." Jimin accused. Lisa had enough, stating, "Stop with the derogatory titles. You're no better than us."

"We are much better than y'all, Slut." Jungkook attempted to retaliate, but a resounding slap cut him off.

"Jeon Jungkook, daring to raise your voice against me? I'll shatter your ego." Lisa warned, smirking as she tousled his hair like a child.

Unable to bear the insult, Jungkook grabbed her arm and pushed her, causing her to wince in pain against the counter.

Taehyung scoffed, addressing Lisa, "Well, you've got your real answer." He winked at Jennie, digging his hands into the pocket.

"You may call yourselves 'Mafia Queens,' but remember, we're the rulers of this dynasty, and we won't let you in so easily." Jimin asserted.

Unfazed, Lisa straightened up, grabbed a drink, and took a sip. Disgusted, she threw it at Jungkook. The liquid splashing around his face.

"You've got nothing to stop us; know your worth." Jisoo declared. Jin attempted to intervene, but Jisoo interrupted, "Your touch means nothing to me anymore, Kim Seokjin." She coldly stated.

Jimin warned Rosé to stop the conflict, threatening, "End this now, or I'll forget you do exist."

Rosé smirked, challenging him with, "What if I don't?" Frustrated, Jimin attempted to seize her hair, but she swiftly countered, holding his arm.

The clash of emotions lingered in the air, making it crystal clear that there were no rooms left for Love to arouse and to capture the sight of adorable moments.

Taehyung observed the chaos until he felt arms around his neck. Jennie stood there, a smile on her face that carried a subtle hint of sarcasm. "Oh, Baby, let me give you your answer." She teased.

Before Taehyung could react, a powerful kick struck his stomach. He groaned in pain, pushing her away.

"You'll regret meeting me again. I'll make sure of it, Kim Taehyung." She warned, stepping on his leg and causing him to stumble.

The Mafia Kings found themselves on the floor as the Mafia Queens prepared to leave. "This is where you belong." Jisoo asserted.

"Appreciate it if you don't cross our path again. You know the consequences." Rosé added.

As they departed, Lisa crouched down to Jungkook's level, meeting his gaze with a fierce one. "The drink was as bitter as you. You both would make a good couple."

She chuckled, standing up and walking away with her group. The room echoed with a mixture of pain, warnings, and a bitter sense of rivalry.

This scene felt implausible; no one, absolutely no one, could insult them. Yet, here they were, on the floor.