°• Meeting? •°

Jungkook POV -

I never thought that there will be a day when I'll be so guilty on myself. I never thought about it!

I can't even sob loudly. What if someone hears it? They will make my fun, they will laugh at me, they will judge me.

But when I actually found the one who would never judge even though I cry my heart out in front of her, I lost her.

That's my Lalisa! She was a happy pill but I made her the bitter one. Why will I even expect her to come back to me?

How will she even trust me when I threw her out of my house on the road even though I promised to treat her like a Queen?

I don't even deserve that Angel! She is a Fairy meanwhile, I'm a sinner, A Devil. She lost her smile because of me.

She suffered so much because of me. She was the one who held my hand and always tried her best to pull me towards happiness.

But see, now she is known as The Devil's Angel. What can be worse than my life? Nothing can match it!

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Jungkook - Whomsoever it is, come in!

I ordered and she slowly twisted the door knob. I saw her! The one whom I was talking about, the one whom I consider my life, the one whom I love the most entered.

Lalisa Manoban! But then, the hem of her skirt got stuck on a nail near the door and I noticed her sloppy skin.

Her thin waist that used to fit in my arms as I held her. That body proportion that drove me crazy everytime I looked over her.

Before thinking anything, I got up from the bed and went towards her. I pulled the hem of her skirt which she had been struggling with.

It came out and then, when I looked at her, I noticed her how close she was to me. I couldn't move but stand there like a statue.

I adored her features! She's a living doll. And this doll is just for me. I won't share her to anyone.

I leaned forward to kiss her but she pushed me harshly.

Lisa - You better not dare to do this. Come down, it is the time for the meeting.

She opened the door and left after cursing and glaring at me. So is this what I deserve? Truly, yes!

There used to be a time when she would blush and pull me closer but now, she just wants me to be away from her.

I shed some tears but I know these won't change anything. Maybe, I was destined to be hurt. I can't even blame that pure soul upon this.

I wiped my tears and again wore that cold faced mask which I had been wearing since childhood.

I opened the door and went downstairs. As I entered, I saw Lisa sitting alone while discussing something with Rosé.

I smirked as I picked up a chair and pushed both of the girls away from eachother. I placed my chair between them and sat down.

Lisa - Are you mad?

Jungkook - What?

Lisa - Why did you do this?

Jungkook - Don't be mad at me. I just wanted to sit closer to you.

Lisa - But I don't want it. So, I'm going.

I held her wrist as she got up.

Jungkook - Please don't! Don't leave me alone.

I pleaded but she yanked my hand away.

Lisa - Who gave you the permission to touch me?

Rosé - Lisa?

Rosé interrupted.

Lisa - Yeah?

Rosé - Just sit down. The meeting is going to start.

Lisa - But he-

Rosé - Just deal with him later.

At last, Lisa sighed in defeat and sat down next to me. Atleast she trusts me a little bit. I Love You, Lisa but I don't deserve you.

Jungkook POV end

This meeting was being held for the discussion and mission related topics.

Blackpink Manager - So, as per our information, The Smoky Millions and The Bounty Hunters have already started the preparations.

BTS Manager - And we have to start too. But this time, you need to Collab and we expect no denies from any of the sides. Is that clear?

All nodded.

BTS Manager - So, the mission will be held in 3 parts. First will be The Planning. Second, The Organization and The third will be Execution.

The meeting was held in which all the plan was decided. They were finally ready to defeat the Villians.

Will they be able to? I don't think so!
____________________________