°• Threats? •°

Jisoo - Can you stop bothering me?

Jin - Let me think... No!

Jennie - Go To Hell!

Taehyung - Not without you, Baby.

Rosé - Stay away.

Jimin - I won't, Babygirl.

Lisa - What is your problem?

Jungkook - Staying away from you, Love.

They were fighting on the door of the mansion meanwhile, the managers stood there in disappointment.

BTS Manager - Are you sure that we should let them live together? I mean what if the next morning we see them lying dead.

Blackpink Manager - That's very much possible. But still, we need to do this.

They both nodded and went towards them. About the Rap Line, they were busy in themselves.

Namjoon opened the trunk to get the luggage. But as he pulled the luggage, the handle broke.

The other two face-palmed.

J-Hope - Broo! This person can destroy anything.

Suga - I wanna sleep.

J-Hope - Tell me something new.

Suga rolled his eyes. And as they looked towards Namjoon once again, this time he held a pair of broken sunglasses in his hand.

Suga - Everyday, I feel I would die if I continued living with him.

Namjoon passed a nervous smile when The Managers called them inside. They all went inside.

Blackpink Manager - So, you all would be living here while, we're going to the office building.

BTS Manager - Now, tomorrow there's a meeting scheduled. So, hope you guys make it up on time.

All nodded in agreement as the managers left the place. The maids came to them and took their luggage towards upper floor.

The Mafia Kings went upstairs meanwhile, The Mafia Queens sat there when Jisoo's phone popped up with a message.

She frowned. Who would message her this late? And that too an unknown number? But as soon as she opened it, she was stunned.

Unknown 1 - It has been a long time since we last met, isn't it? How have you been? And don't tell me that you don't recognise me. It's your Suho.

Jisoo - What?! How did he get my number? And why is he messaging me?

Rosé - Unnie, just blo-

Suddenly, Rosé's phone had a notification too.

Unknown 2 - Gosh! Don't tell her to block my mafia mate. Instead talk to me. It's your Chanyeol, baby.

No way! Whatever this is, it's not good. It'll never be good! How're these guys getting the numbers of the girls?

But then, in no time, Jennie & Lisa received a message too.