°• Merciless? •°

Taehyung POV -

Whirling around with my knife, I stared deeply at him.

Kai - What is your problem? Leave me.

I came up with no response that made him infuriated and he started struggling with the ropes.

Kai - You know, what? It would've been better if Jennie would be here.

Taehyung's hand stopped and the knife landed on the floor. The shwirl sound that reached through everyone's ears, sent shivers to them.

But Taehyung, he was least bothered about it. The talk about his love enraged him. Getting up from his seat, he marched up towards Kai.

Standing in front of him, he started taking his ropes off.

Kai - Seems like you got scared of me.

He smirked proudly not knowing what the truth was. When Taehyung is silent, there's surely a Violent Devil rising inside his soul.

Kai - You know, I'm very scar- fuckk!

He cursed when he felt Taehyung kicked his balls, destroying all of his so-called attitude in seconds.

Kai fell on the floor, almost lifeless cause of the pain.

Kai - Arghh!.

He groaned when Taehyung started dragging him through the floor. At last, he banged Kai's head on the wall.

The immense pain made Kai lose his senses. He laid down on the floor but still, he wasn't ready to give up.

Kai - Just leave me, Taehyung. Stay away.

Taehyung crouched on his level, chuckling as he heard his attempt to threaten The Devil.

Taehyung - That is what I told you when I was with her, stay away. Leave me alone with her. But you wouldn't budge cause of that attitude inside you, isn't it?

Kai glared at him but inside, he was feeble. Not even in a condition to move!

Taehyung - Then, let me fix this. I'll get you on your worth, begging.

Taehyung stood up, leaving Kai in that immense pain. But as soon as he turned back, Kai's eyes widened.

Looking at the figure of Taehyung holding a keen knife in his hands with a smirk.

Kai - N-No! You won't do that.

Taehyung - I can and I will. Come on, try to stop me before I stop your breathe.

But Kai couldn't get up. Seeing his death infront of him, he started shivering. Every single step, Taehyung would take towards him, he would give up on his life.

Cause when it's Taehyung, then there's no way you would remain alive. Bending down on his level, Taehyung thrusted the knife inside his neck.

Taehyung - I've had enough of this shit. She was my reason to live but you took her away from me.

Forcefully pulling out the knife from Kai's neck, he threw it away. Cause now, it's the time for the utmost pain.

Taehyung took a glass of lemon juice and poured it all over his cuts.

Kai - Nooooo!.

He had been howling loudly due to the pain and that's what sent Taehyung the relief.