°• Meeting once again? •°

‹Edited›

I'm in the midst of preparing for our Mafia event today

I'm in the midst of preparing for our Mafia event today. Honestly, the whole thing about the Mafia Queens being announced doesn't interest me much.

Word is they just returned from the USA, and no one has caught a glimpse of them yet. Supposedly, they're four powerful figures, but I couldn't care less about who they are.

I've already developed a disdain for girls, maybe rightfully so given my past experiences. Girls are just toys, or so I thought before I met her.

That false hope of happiness she gave me shattered me from the inside. Couldn't she find someone stronger than me?

Opening the door, I find my crew waiting, and we head out. It's been seven years since I've seen her, and I have no desire to cross paths again. She broke me, and I don't need more heartbreak.

Arriving at the venue, the attention-seeking female mafia gangs make their presence known. Do they have nothing better to do?

Thankfully, our friends, the Bounty Hunters or EXO, are there. Chen greets us, sparking a conversation that hints at the possibility of ending the ongoing feud.

D.O. suggests grabbing drinks, and we all agree, finding our way to the bar. There, I saw Jin staring blankly towards the backstage.

His fingers closed around my arm, a sudden intensity in his grip as he whispered, "I thought I saw someone familiar." I furrowed my brow. "Hyung, what do you mean?" I asked.

He sharply gestured towards the backstage, "I mean, there was someone who looked exactly like Jisoo." He said. I chuckled, but there was tension in the air.

"It's impossible. That pathway is reserved exclusively for the Mafia Queens. Perhaps, it's just a coincidence in styling." I suggested.

He nodded, his gaze lingering backstage, uncertainty and a hint of anxiety in his eyes, as if anticipating something more than a mere resemblance.

An announcement interrupts our moment, calling everyone to gather for the entrance of the Mafia Queens. We take our seats near the stage, waiting for the reveal.

The names are announced dramatically: "Please welcome, our new Mafia Queens. The Death Corpse, The Moonlight Threat, The Cursed Enchanter, and The Royal Dread."

They... seriously, WTF?!

The Mafia Queens gracefully entered the stage, waving at the shocked Mafia Kings. Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa revealed themselves, leaving the Mafia Kings astounded.