Bai Yan raised his eyebrows: "It's nothing, Senior Wei just had some misunderstanding."

He looked at Qin Huan unconsciously. Bai Yan was a little curious: "Senior Qin and Senior Wei seem to have feelings for each other?"

Qin Hua paused with his hands, the corners of his lips dropped, and he pulled out a He smiled bitterly: "More or less, it's just that the pressure of reality is a bit greater."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

Qin Hua seemed to have found a breakthrough, sighed, and continued: "When you are passionately in love, everything is fine. Once the passion cools down, you will find that there are many difficulties in life... It will be much easier after separation, but you will also feel I'm so disappointed. People are really weird."

The assistant behind Qin Hua coughed repeatedly and reminded vaguely: "Sister Hua, please don't disturb Mr. Bai Yan with personal matters."

Bai Yan raised his head and glanced at that assistant. , said with a smile: "Senior Qin has helped me, I won't say anything casually."

Qin Hua laughed and shook his head: "I just revealed some information, can I win the first and last credits or is it your songwriting? Well done. Besides, if you want to remember the favor, remember it for Ah Hao."

Bai Yan stretched his arms and said, "I will also remember Qin Hao's favor, but I'm afraid I can't give him the reward he wants, so I still remember it. Qin Qian, please come here."

Qin Hua was startled for a moment, then glanced at Bai Yan. He understood what Bai Yan meant, and his expression suddenly relaxed: "I understand."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows but said nothing.

After Qin Hua left, Xiao Zhang muttered: "Qin Hua came out of nowhere."

Bai Yan smiled and did not explain to Xiao Zhang.

Qin Hua doesn't look like someone who would casually tell strangers about his love life. Her main purpose of coming here this time is probably to know his attitude towards Qin Hao.

But Qin Huan was too worried.

Bai Yan doesn't want to fall in love? He also needs his IQ to help the poor.

...

Considering that Bai Yan was calling Wia for the first time, Director Qiu reserved enough time for Bai Yan.

As a result, Bai Yan was not afraid of Wi-Fi at all, and his shooting efficiency was the same as yesterday, almost one or two shots, saving half a day.

Director Qiu mentioned the scene that was scheduled to be shot later to be shot today. This scene had been shot on location and it was not yet time to finish, so he simply allowed the actors to get off work early.

Bai Yan happened to take a taxi to the laboratory, got the sterile extraction cotton that was delivered, and sent a message to Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang, can I still go to your place to work out today?"

There was no reply from Jiang Zhan. , Bai Yan first clicked on the chat box with Grid World.

Last night, Grid World left him a message.

[Grid World: Your suggestions are really useful! He really became more attached to me after I ignored him, and even helped me wipe my sweat during the date! ]

[ Yi Xing Egret: Did he admit his mistake? ]

[Grid World: ...not yet. 】

【 Yi Xing Egret: This kind of thing requires him to stand firm?! ]