However, Wei Cun had nothing to say, but the matter involving Qin Huan was a headache for his agent.

Fortunately, Bai Yan didn't seem to intend to use them to promote the image of the persecuted younger generation. The manager breathed a sigh of relief and remembered Bai Yan as a favor.

Bai Yan has quickly adapted to the rhythm of filming, and he vividly interprets Feng Zhanhua's elegant demeanor in the early stages of the plot, even when he is opposite Qin Hua and Wei Cun.

Today, Bai Yan's scene required wire-tapping. Before the filming started, the production director came over to say hello: "Bai Yan, are you afraid of heights?"

Bai Yan was putting wear pads on his armpits and replied with a smile: "Not at all."

"That's good." The production director felt relieved, "This is the first time to show off Wia, right? Director Qiu doesn't like actors using stand-ins. It might be uncomfortable for them. Please bear with it."

Xiao Zhang stood aside . Some worry: "Will it be uncomfortable?"

The production director thought for a while: "Generally, the waist and legs may be scratched when the wire is lifted for the first time. You can buy some safflower oil for Bai Yan first."

Xiao Zhang nodded: " I'll go right away."

The production director comforted Bai Yan again: "Let's try our best to do it again."

Bai Yan said funnyly: "Don't worry, I know."

Because it is a martial arts film, the occasion for Wei Ya will be very special. Yes, Bai Yan already knew this before taking the role.

He hadn't hung over wires, but he hadn't yet left the atmosphere high enough for him to be afraid of heights.

However, when Bai Yan was actually pulled up by Wia, he felt the huge friction on his thighs, waist, and armpits.

Even though he had put on anti-friction pads, Bai Yan could still feel burning pain after the scene.

During the intermission, Bai Yan asked for safflower oil from Xiao Zhang and gently rubbed his arm.

Qin Huan smiled and groaned and walked over.

"Does it hurt? When I pulled Wire for the first time, it hurt so much that I couldn't control my expression."

Bai Yan pulled up his sleeves and raised his eyebrows slightly: "It's okay, how are you doing, Senior Qin?" ?"

Qin Hua held up his skirt and sat next to Bai Yan, smiling and saying: "I'm used to it now. I didn't expect that the first time you played Wia, you could persist in acting well and pass this one after another. "You are really talented in this drama."

Hanging in the air, what affects people is not only the pain of the wire pulling the body and friction, but also the fear of weightlessness and the trance of high altitude. Human beings have been living on the earth since ancient times. When they suddenly fly into the air, their bodies and minds will undergo uncontrollable changes.

If an actor wants to persist in performing his role despite such a state, he must overcome all changes in his mentality.

Bai Yan smiled and said, "It's okay."

When he was in another world, he had experienced numerous high-altitude aircraft and even spaceflights. Naturally, Diaowia's level was not taken seriously by him.

Bai Yan glanced at Qin Hua and said, "Senior Qin didn't come to me simply to praise me, right?"

"I came to apologize." Qin Hua gently lifted his hair around his temples, his face His smile faded slightly, "What happened between me and Wei Cun shouldn't affect you."