[044] Delusional Pancakes

Fiona was at the Hilltop with Maggie and her kids

Fiona was at the Hilltop with Maggie and her kids. She didn't wanna help them take out the rest of the Saviors who were in outposts. So, she stayed with Maggie at Hilltop while she waited for the others.

She was worried about Daryl though. Fiona knew she didn't have to be, but she was.

"Hey! Hello!" Gregory banged on the gates; he pulled up in Gabriel's car so now Fiona was worried. "Open the gates! I— I need help!"

"Where?" Fiona asks, staring at the arm he is holding. He was acting hurt so he could get into the gates which was stupid. God knows why he was still alive after almost getting the group killed dozens of times.

"Gina! Hey, could you, uh, open the gates?" Gregory asks, letting go of his arm while Fiona scrunched up her face at the name. Gia's name was almost Gina, but Fiona begged her mom to take out the 'N'.

"Gina? Where the hell did you get that name?" Fiona chuckled and Gregory scrunched up his face in confusion.

"Is that not your name?"

"No, asshole."

Fiona and Kal then opened the gates only a tiny bit so Gregory could see Maggie who was standing in front of the gates, "What, is the gate broken?" Gregory asks, "I— I've told them to oil that— The gate's not broken."

"What are you doing with Gabriel's car?" Maggie questions, her eyebrows furrowed, and her lips pressed together, "Where is he?"

"I don't know who that is."

"The hell you don't. I saw him go and save your goofy ass before I left." Fiona shouts from the top of the gate.

"I—"

Maggie interrupts Gregory before he can make up another stupid lie, "So, what are you doing here?"

"I live here. This is my home. I built this place. Uh, you weren't here for that, but some of us didn't just show up." Gregory raised an eyebrow as he put his face closer to the gate.

"Shut your damn mouth!" Maggie shouts, anger written all over her face. "You're really gonna stand there and pretend you didn't try to sell us out, sell this place out to the Saviors?"

"I was working for the side of sanity."

"More like stupidity," Mariam mutters from beside Oliver, Vannie, and Enid.

"I was working for peace." Gregory tries to ignore the blonde girl's comment but fails, "It was not stupid."

"You threatened to kick people out," Maggie says.

"I tried to save lives. Now those people are cannon fodder."

"Those people are fighting for a better life."

"Look, the "throwing out the families" line was all Negan. He made me say those horrible things. I went to them in— in— in— you know, in the interest of— of furthering good-faith diplomacy. I tried to save lives. Some people, without opinions colored by a preoccupation with vengeance, might call that heroic."