[020] Destruction

ᶠⁱᵒⁿᵃˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

ᶠⁱᵒⁿᵃˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Been awhile since Fiona last saw Maggie and Glenn. She reunited with Daryl and met a couple kids named Noah, Oliver and Easton.

Right now the group was on the way to get Gia and Beth back. Fiona was so excited she couldn't even sit still. She missed Gia so much it wasn't even funny.

Mariam wasn't allowed to go because Fiona didn't wanna risk anything and she didn't want anything to happen to her.

"At sundown we fire a shot into the air. Get town of them out on patrol. Then once it's dark enough that the rooftop spotter won't see us, we go. We cut the lock on one of the stairways, take it to the fifth floor. I open the door, Daryl takes the guard out." Rick explained to the people who went with him.

"How?" Tyreese asked.

"He slits his throat. This is all about us doing this quiet, keeping the upper hand. They're not expecting us. From there, we fan out. Knives and silenced weapons. We need to be fast. Tyreese, Sasha, take them. Daryl, Fiona, you take care of whoever is in the kitchen. I got Dawn." Rick announced.

"Why do you always get the good kills?" Fiona had her arms crossed and Rick looked up to her.

"Well, all of you are already doing something." Rick shrugged and Fiona playfully rolled her eyes, "If they're smart, the rest of them will give up. Then it'll be five of three. Seven on three once we get a weapon to Beth and Gia."

"12 on three. The wards will help." Noah nodded his head.

"That's best case. What's worst case?" Tyreese shook his head, "All it takes is one of those cops going down a hall at the wrong time. Then it's not quiet. All hands on deck. We're talking about a lot of bullets flying around."

"That won't happen. We'll be fast." Fiona gave Tyreese a reassuring nod.

"If that's what it takes." Sasha agreed.

"It's not. If we get a couple of her cops alive out here, we do an even trade. Theirs for ours. Everybody goes home." Tyreese tries to reason.

"Home? Why would we give the kids back after what they've done? I don't want them to go back to living in a hospital with a leader who is basically abusive." Fiona disagrees.

"Yeah, I get it." Rick stood up, his words pointed at Tyreese, "And it might work. This will work."

"Nah, that'll work, too." Daryl agreed with Tyreese making Fiona turned to him with a head tilt, "You say this Dawn, she's just trying to keep it together, right?"