[039] The Junkyard

Oliver decided to stay in the Kingdom with Daryl so he wasn't fully alone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Oliver decided to stay in the Kingdom with Daryl so he wasn't fully alone. Now Fiona was alone though. Her daughter was taken, her boyfriend was in danger, and her son was with her boyfriend so he wasn't alone.

As the group drove home, they ran into some explosives on the road. Fiona and Rosita made eye contact with each other and that's how they were here now.

Fiona and Rosita were trying to get the explosives to not set off so they could have them. They needed these explosives.

"We got ourselves a red situation." Negan's muffled voice echoed through the walkie-talkie behind Rosita and Fiona. "I need a search party. See if Daryl ran home like the dumb animal he is. And check if Charlie took Mariam to the outback."

Fiona stopped everything she was doing and immediately looked at Rick. Charlie Grimes was alive? She missed Charlie with her whole heart.

Rick was looking at the walkie-talkie with a shocked look on his face. The last time he saw Charlie was during the farm when it burnt down.

"On it. Be there in time for lunch." Simon replies on the walkie-talkie.

"Turn that sleepy little burg upside down." Negan orders before the walkie talkie statics off.

"We gotta go." Michonne says while Rosita and Fiona continue to do their work on the explosives, "We gotta get there before them, but we need these. We need to clear a pathway."

"Yeah." Rick agrees before finally taking his eyes off the walkie-talkie, "Fiona, Rosita?"

Fiona moved the wires carefully out of the way while Rosita pulled out the thing. She started to explain everything to the others but Fiona froze.

Her sister escaped with a person named Charlie who was likely to be Rick's sister. Why didn't she escape with Daryl? Fiona had so many questions.

After Rosita explained everything the walkie-talkie went off again, "Charlie took Mariam for a piss break." A random Savior says.

"Tell Mariam that was her last pee-pee pants break of the day. That's her fourth one." Negan's voice echoed and Fiona rolled her eyes.

As everyone started doing as Rosita says, Mariam looked out for the herd that was supposed to be coming. And when it did come, she would warn the others about it.

"Herds coming." Fiona warned as Carl was about to speak about it as well, his hand already pointed to it.

"Okay. There they are." Rick announces to everyone while they continue to take the explosives off, "But they're far. We still have time."

Fiona got into the car while Rick continued to speak, Tara, Carl, and Rosita got into the car as Fiona started to drive off towards the cars. They quickly started moving the cars to block off the road.

The walkers continued to get closer, about to cut them off and Fiona warned them about it, continuing to move the cars.

After moving the last car they ran back to their car but the walkers started to block them off.