[034] Gone For Good

They were fucked

They were fucked.

Eugene sat in front of a car light looking like he just got out of a boxing match with a gorilla while Fiona was stuck.

"Good." The main Savior who has been talking this whole time speaks, again. "You made it. Welcome to where you're going. We'll take your weapons. Now." The man takes out his gun and points it at Carl's head.

Fiona immediately throws her gun onto the floor along with her knives. Her three throwing knives. Not the one in her shoe.

"We can talk about—"

"We're done talking." The Savior interrupts Rick with an eye roll, "Time to listen." Then, all the Saviors come up to the group, one of them patting down Fiona and finding nothing. So he picked up the weapons on the floor.

Fiona tried her hardest not to punch the man in the mustache when he started talking to Carl. Then he moved on to Mariam who had two of their weapons on her.

"Look at you. Ping-pong pro." The man chuckles, picking up the two guns which lay at Mariam's feet. Mariam held everything in her body to not raise her knee and kick his teeth in. "Okay. Let's get her down and get you all on your knees. Lots to cover."

"Hold up." Abraham stopped the two men who walked over to the mattress, about to help put her down. "We got it."

"Sure. Sure." The Savior agreed, signaling his people to back away before walking over to Eugene and aggressively grabbing him.

When Abraham and Rick helped Maggie onto her knees, Fiona got beside Abraham while Oliver and Mariam went beside Carl at the end.

"Gonna need you on your knees." The Savior went up to Rick who looked terrified. Not terrified for himself or what was happening. For his family.

Fiona didn't wanna get on her knees. She felt pathetic on her knees. Rick got to his knees, the others following after. Fiona pinched her nose bridge before getting onto her knees beside Abraham.

"Dwight!" The Savior called. Of course that melted ass pussy was there. Alive. Fiona wished she would have packed more bullets on that run.

"Yeah." Dwight pops out of the crowd of Saviors, making eye contact with Fiona who was glaring lasers into his eyes.

"Chop-chop."

Dwight uncomfortably looked away before opening a black van door.

"Come on. You got people to meet." Dwight spoke, grabbing onto someone he couldn't see until the person was fully out of the van.

Daryl.

Michonne.

Rosita.