His eyes..

I felt my body shuddered. W-What was that? Oh gosh snap out Alexis! It's not the right time to think about those eyes! Those eyes are the reason why.. why..

I closed my eyes tightly. Calm down Alexis. He won't find you. He can't hurt you. Breathe. Inhale, exhale. I don't know how long I've been doing that but I found myself relaxing already.

I step out of the bathroom after a long shower. My body's shivering from the cold water a while ago. Where are my clothes? I need to go to school now.

After dressing, I went in front of the mirror. I admired the small pendant that my father gave me. I always have this. This is my father's pendant. I open it and saw my parents' picture inside. My mother is so beautiful. I miss them so much. I smiled sadly and sighed. Everything's gonna be alright Alexis. Cheer up. I kissed it and grabbed my bag to walk to school. I need to go now.

I locked my apartment and started to walk. After minutes of walking, I noticed something. Something's weird. The streets are cleared. It's already seven. Many people should be crossing the streets right now. And another weird thing is, I can't see vehicles passing by. Eh? What's happening? It's kinda... familiar. I shrugged it off. Maybe it's just nothing.

After few minutes I reach the University. I looked around. Okay this is also weird. There are no students. Is there a typhoon or something? Why aren't people around? I need to call the twins. Wait. Where's my phone? Sheez. I forgot it. Why did I left my phone at this situation? Gosh. Something's silly.

After walking around for I don't know how long, I swear there are no people in this University. Even here in the parking lot. Where are they? Maybe I should go home right------

Shit. Aww. Gosh. Why now? That hurts. I really should head home right now. I pouted and rubbed my bum as I slowly stood up. I just slipped. That was embarassing. But luckily there are no people around. I'm so clumsy. I hate it. Maybe----

I gasped as I turn my head. I froze on my feet as I try to think. My mind went blank. It was so fast that I didn't even noticed. I was holding my breath as my knees wobbled and I fell on the ground again.

I-It's like a deja vu. I-I was almost hit again. It was inches away from me. The car stopped in front of me unlike before. I-I thought.. I'm going to die in that way. My heart is pounding so fast. I'm so scared. I closed my eyes and hugged my knees. I was shaking so badly. I-I won't cry. N-No not this time.

I was startled when I heard it closed harshly. T-The driver went out of the car? I felt my fear worsen. I still didn't open my eyes. N-No. I really won't. I can hear heavy footsteps getting near me. I-It was a big person. I whimphered by the thought of that. I-I'm so dead. Someone help me.

I can't find my voice. I was shaking more as the person got near me. It was very intimidating. I can feel the heavy atmosphere. My body shivered suddenly. That kind of shiver.. I.. I.. N-No way.. T-That.. That familiar scent.. N-No, it's impossible. I-It can't be.

It can't be. H-He can't be. I can feel my eyes open on its own. I don't want this. I thought my heart is going to burst in any moment. I raise my head slowly. I-It was a big person. I know its a big person.

F-From his feet.. T-To his body.. I gasped.. U-Until.. N-No..

Those eyes..

I was staring at those cold eyes. They were dead, emotionless. It seems like they were staring right through my soul, piercing it to pieces. H-He's...

Those familiar grey eyes.. I can see a tint of blue on it. This kind of guy.. His sleeves were folded into his elbow. The first two buttons of his white shirt were open.. E-Exposing his tone chest. Those big muscles that can crush my bones easily..
His dishaveled black hair that seems like he just ran his fingers on it. His pointed nose.. T-Those sinful.. lips. His smell.. A description of.. perfection.