Suddenly I heard a voice 'Hello Love' and Raghav came in front of me. There was terror in my eyes and I was scared of him. I called Aditya in my mind.

He looked so desperate when he was talking to me. 'I'm married so stay away from me' he slapped me in my face.

'You can't do anything this time too Ishika.you are stuck with me again and you have no idea what I'm going to do with you' when he said that I shivered.

Somehow I spend 1-2 hours getting slapped by him whenever I told him the truth. I wanted to end my life at that moment because I didn't wanted to experience that night again.

I bumped on my place when someone placed there hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Aditya standing behind me.

"Kya hua. Mai kabse tumhe awaz laga Raha tha" he said. I shook my head and the wind touched my hair covering half of my face.

He tucked my hair behind and said "I know it's not easy to forget that Ishika but trust me Abh sey kuch nahi hoga tumhe. I'll burn down the world for you if something happens to you"

I got up and hugged him tightly saying "Yes. I know" we both looked at each other and he said "chalo andar order aa gaya hai. Let's eat come on"

He held my hand and we went inside for getting out dinner done. He fed me the slice of pizza.

After dinner we talked for sometime and he layed beside me. He pulled me close by my waist and I covered my face in his chest. It felt so good when I felt his body touched to mine.

I moved even more close to him and cuddled him while sleeping. He caressed my hair till I went to a peaceful sleep in his arms.

I heard some noise which broke my sleep. I got up rubbing my eyes and looked here and there Aditya was not there. I looked at the clock it was 8.30am in the morning.

I yarned. Again I heard some shouting noise from downstairs. 'tumhe samajh kaise nahi aata she's our family' it was Baba's voice.

I went downstairs and saw Aditya arguing with baba and maa standing there. She was trying to stop baba from scolding Aditya.

What happened. Why is he scolding Aditya.

"Apko pata bhi hai kal kya hua aur Mai kis wajah sey nahi aa paya" he said.

"Chalo. Phirse naye excuses chalo ho gaye tumhare aur tumhara har wakt ka hai jabbhi Samira (maa) key Ghar koi function hota hai you never show any interest"

"Baba. Iss baar koi excuse nahi de Raha hu mai. Baat Ishika ki thi aur jabse meri usse shaddi Hui hai tabse Ishika sey jyada mujhe kuch important nahi hai. Maybe , not even you" his tone went silent in the end.

"Bohot acchi baat hai yeh ki tumhe apne biwi ko priority di hai par Aditya kabhi toh apne Maa key bare mai bhi socho na"

"Maine hazar baar kaha hai wo meri maa nahi hai" he shouted.

"Aditya- bas abhi maffi mango. Yeh kya tarika hai" baba shouted on him.

Aditya went silent looking at him and then at Maa. He shook his head and came upstairs with big steps. His eyes met mine in the half of the way of stairs where I was standing.

He waited for a second but immediately went upstairs. "Aditya wapas aao aur maffi mango. Itna besham aulad sey behetar yeh hi hota key tum paida hi nahi hue hote" he screamed.