012 - 1 Drink, 2 Drink, 3 Drink...

Light makeup complimented the way Nabi looked.

She came out of the bathroom at last and she looked at Haechan who stopped fluffing his hair in the mirror and he got lost in a trace.

Haechan was a lucky guy to be able to see Nabi like this, alone in a room.

What Haechan would do to see more of her.

No. Haechan shook his head and he looked back at himself before he finally turned and looked at her.

"Do not... draw attention to yourself..."

"And if I do?"

Nabi asked as approached Haechan and stood in front of her.

"This... going out.... with me... is a privilege.."

Nabi hummed and leaned closer to Haechan who quickly got nervous.

"Don't tell Noona what to do, now... are you gonna take me to get a drink or what?"

The car ride was quiet. Haechan used his free hand as a rest for his head as he drove. God... he was so irritated at how easily Nabi got him to behave.

He found it unfair that she made him feel things that he didn't want to feel. Maybe getting drunk would make him forget.

They arrived at the club and the two got out. The bodyguards recognized Haechan and let him and Nabi in.

"You know too many people"

"You're too annoying, now let's get drinks"

Haechan said and took Nabi over to the bar where he ordered drinks for the two.

Haechan sat down with Nabi at a table he stared at her with eyes that would hook any woman up in a second. Nabi wasn't phased as she stared at Haechan right back.

"If you think I'm so annoying, then why are you staring?"

Haechan scoffed and he looked away.

"I look at everyone like that, it's not just you so don't think you're cute"

Haechan said as the waitress brought their drinks.

"The usual for Haechan and a margarita for the lovely lady~"

Nabi smiled and took her drink from the waitress.

"Thank you, you're too kind"

The waitress bowed her head and she walked away. Nabi looked at Haechan and took a drink from her drink.

"At least someone can appreciate me~"

Nabi said and Haechan rolled his eyes and took a sip from his drink before getting a 'few' rounds of shots.

Drink after drink the night got more wild and soon Nabi found herself on the dance floor. She was swaying her hips from side to side with a drink in her hand.

Haechan watched from a bar stool as Nabi danced sensually.

Haechan had beer bottles surrounding him. He was drunk already. His eyes reined on Nabi for what seemed like forever. He never even noticed Nabi walk over.

He looked back at his drink before looking up again after feeling a hand run across his back. It was Nabi.

"Why the lone face?"

Nabi asked as Haechan sighed.

"Because everyone's eyes are on you..."

"Aww... someone's jealous"

Haechan snaked a hand around her waist and he pulled her closer to him.

"I don't like it.."

Haechan said and Nabi touched his face with her fingertips.

"Good..."

Nabi said as she leaned in closer to Haechan's face.

Haechan's eyes went down to Nabi's lips that curved into a smirk. He tangled his fingers in her hair and he kissed her.

Nabi was too drunk to not respond to the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Their lips moved perfectly together like they were meant to be.

The kiss was getting hot and messy. His lips dragged down onto her neck as he kissed down. He left dark hickeys on Nabi's neck for everyone to see on display.

Haechan pulled away from her neck. Brushing his thumb along her neck he leaned to her ear and spoke.

"Let's go back... we can continue our business there..."

"I like that idea.."