Intro

NCT is the most notorious gang in all of Seoul, especially NCT 127 so we refer to Seoul as City 127.

NCT is a gang of criminals who are untouched for their crimes still and who are hidden underground, yet nobody knows.

Lee Taeyong is the leader of the gang of 23, he broke them out of prison because he said they didn't deserve to be in prison, here's how it went...

In prison Taeyong was in a group of four, they were known as the four horsemen, shunned and never spoken of even by the prison guards.

Taeyong had a plan to escape with Johnny, Jaehyun, and Taeil, the other horsemen.

Taeyong got set up and thrown in jail after he got scammed into a deal, his only goal was to escape and live freely, to give others freedom as well.

The escape day

Taeyong knocked out the guard next to his cell before he noticed he was gone.

He grabbed the keys and unlocked the cell beside his own since XiaoJun and WinWin were with him already.

XiaoJun was quiet and deadly so he got the guards all tied up in one room, getting them to stay quiet with the knife he had smuggled in.

WinWin was insane quite literally, thrown in prison for 2nd-degree murder, he didn't mean it... it just happened.

Anyways Taeyong and WinWin had let everyone else out.

"Let's go! Now! I declare now we have freedom!"

Taeyong stated as everyone yelled in agreement and at that time too an alarm went off.

Taeyong and WinWin along with the other horsemen were the first ones off running towards the exit, tearing off the orange jumpsuit to leave them in the orange baggy pants and white t-shirts.

Johnny busted through the door to the courtyard and ran to the fence where Seulgi, one of Taeyong's friends had cut the wired fence to give an exit for the boys.

"Stop right there!"

Guards came running out and pointed guns at the 23 boys who were 1 by 1 getting out.

"Get in the vans! We'll get you to safety!"

Seulgi yelled as the last of the boys got into the vans, the guards tried to chase after the loose boys but it was too late.

That's basically how it happened and Lee Nabi doesn't see what's gonna happen when she moves to Seoul and comes across the most notorious and dangerous gang in City 127.