008 - A New Noona!

When they finally got back to the bunker, Haechan parked his car and he got out. He headed straight for the bunker hatch and he opened it, waiting for Nabi.

Nabi got out and followed Haechan. Before she entered, she looked at Haechan and scoffed before going down, inside the bunker.

Haechan didn't like her attitude one bit if she wasn't a woman, he would punch all her teeth out of her mouth, hell, he would do it anyway even if she was a woman.

Haechan walked down, slamming the bunker hatch behind him.

He followed behind Nabi who walked back into the busy area. He pointed towards where he was found earlier in the day.

"You go and wait there"

Haechan said and walked away to what Nabi assumed was his room to shower so his allergies would calm down.

Nabi scoffed once more and walked over to the place she was told to. She sat in the seat and looked at the pictures on the desk.

It was Haechan and boys around his age, one she made out to be that Jeno guy.

She looked over and she saw someone staring at her with curious eyes.

"You're new"

The male said and Nabi nodded.

"So?"

"So... wanna introduce yourself instead of being rude?"

The male said and Nabi sighed.

"Lee Nabi"

The male nodded before he spoke.

"Park Jisung, are you a Noona?"

Nabi looked at him weirdly before shrugging.

"I'm 18 so... maybe"

"Wah... 16, you are a Noona"

Nabi smiled softly and she nodded.

"January 18th is my birthday"

"That means you're older than my Hyungs, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang and Chenle"

Nabi made an 'O' shape with her mouth before she smirked.

"And yet, Haechan shows me no respect as a Noona"

Jisung leaned in closer and whispered to Nabi.

"He has a Noona kink..."

"Good to know~ Thank you Jisungie~"

Jisung couldn't help but smile at Nabi calling him a nickname and he nodded, leaning back in his seat.

About an hour passed and Haechan finally came back and he leaned over behind Nabi's shoulders, trapping her there as she was on her phone.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Nabi looked at him and sighed. He looked so attractive, how was it possible? His blow-dried fluffy hair fell in his eyes and round glasses laid on the bridge of his nose.

She cleared her throat and she spoke at last.

"Don't you have any respect for your Noona?"

"Ex... Excuse me?"

Haechan stuttered his words. How cute.

"I said, I'm your Noona, do you not have any respect for me?"

Haechan lost all will to keep any sort of eye contact as he let up and stepped away from her. He looked at Jisung.

"Show her my room"

At that moment as it was planned Haechan was called to Taeyong's office and he left in a hurry.

Nabi laughed and gave Jisung a high five before they both got up and Jisung showed her to the bedroom hall and Haechan's room.

"Did you see how flustered he got?!"

Jisung smiled and nodded at how Nabi was reacting.

"I told you, he has a thing for Noona's, it's his weak spot, so long as you use that card, you'll get whatever you want with Haechan Hyung"

Jisung said as he opened the door for Nabi.

"Thank you Jisung, I'll be coming to you if I ever need someone to talk to, I'm gonna shower"

Jisung nodded and with that, she shut the door and sighed. Looking around at the well-kept room. Dirty laundry in a laundry bin, made bed, everything in an organized place to Haechan's liking.

She walked to the bathroom after finding some clothing she'd be comfortable in and she went to shower.

After Nabi's shower, she scrunched her already curly hair after drying it and she got dressed in a white tank crop top and baggy cargo jeans that were camouflage.

She flipped her hair behind her shoulders and sighed. She looked at herself in the mirror for a minute before she came out of the bathroom and she walked over to her phone on the charger and checked it.

'One new message from Jisungie'

She opened the message and she read it aloud to herself.

'Haechan Hyung came back with lots of paperwork and his face was so flustered looking at where you sat when you pulled the Noona card!'

Nabi laughed softly and she replied to Jisung in a hurry.

'Jungwoo was right when he said I could knock sense into that boy!'

She set her phone down and she sat on Haechan's bed. She felt the sheets. So soft... She gasped lightly and stood up quickly when she got a sight of déjá vú.

"This happened before..."

That's right, it felt so familiar because her ex-boyfriend's bed felt exactly like Haechan's. She stood there dumbfounded forever until she broke out of the trance she grabbed her phone off the charger and left Haechan's room.

She walked back to the area where everyone was busy and she ran into someone familiar.