013 - ...Fuck

Morning rose upon the bunker. Nabi opened her eyes with a throbbing headache. She groaned and sat up. The covers fell off and she gasped. Covering her bare body.

"What..."

She looked to her right and Haechan was sleeping shirtless beside her.

"Oh my god..."

Then, it all came back to her. The Night before.

The night before was crazy. Haechan and Nabi got back to his room in the bunker and Haechan held Nabi's wrists above her head, pinning her to the bed, he was attacking her neck with bites, hickeys and kisses all over.

"I want this dress off of you.."

Haechan whispered to Nabi before forcefully taking the dress off of Nabi.

"Haechan-Ah... it's not fair if you don't get undressed.."

Nabi whined and Haechan smirked.

"Don't worry~ I will~"

Haechan said as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off.

He kissed all over Nabi's body while groping on her breasts and thighs.

Sounds of approval were heard from Nabi as Haechan ripped away her panties and he took off his belt and pants. He was left in only his boxers. He soon took those off as well.

Haechan flipped Nabi over onto her stomach and lifted her up onto her knees.

"Now this is a beautiful view~"

Haechan spoke softly and he rubbed up and down Nabi's back.

"Tell me what you want... noona~"

Nabi whined and she felt Haechan put pressure onto her shoulders, pushing her further into the bed.

"I want you to be inside of me.."

She said softly and Haechan slapped her ass.

"Say it loud enough for me to hear~"

"I want you to be inside of me! Please!"

Haechan smirked and rubbed the spot he slapped.

"That's more like it~"

Haechan said as he pushed inside of her, making her gasp and push onto Haechan. Haechan grabbed her arms and held them behind her.

He thrusted inside of her, slow at first but he soon picked up pace to a good one.

Soft moans were getting out of Nabi. Haechan groaned with satisfaction as he heard Nabi's moans.

"Oh fuck Haechan-Ah!"

Nabi moaned out, a slap on the ass was felt, she gasped as Haechan pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. It felt so good.

Haechan finally at last let go of her arms to hold her hips as he pushed her down against him, deeper and deeper he went. The quicker and faster Nabi wanted to release onto Haechan.

Haechan pounded into Nabi continuously for the next 30 minutes without stopping, he kept hitting the right spot, getting approval moans from Nabi.

"I'm gonna bury so deep inside of you~"

"Please!"

Nabi begged and Haechan smirked. Pulling her back up close to his chest, he buried himself deep inside of Nabi and came. Using his thumb he rubbed Nabi's clit. Making her body anxious.

She came soon after and Haechan slowly pulled out of her. Flipping her around so he could attack her lips a bit more before she pulled him to lay down with her.

Nabi looked at Haechan again. Waiting for him to wait up so she could smack the fuck out of him. It didn't take long for her to lose per patience and she slapped him across the face as hard as she could which woke him up. He stood up and grabbed her panties putting them on. She found a bra and put it on.

"What the fuck?!"

Haechan yelled out as he sat up, earning another slap from Nabi.

"You fucked me?!!"

Nabi demanded to know, Haechan was lost and confused until he looked under the sheets and he looked at her.

"You let me fuck you?!!"

Haechan asked in disgust like he didn't enjoy it the night before.

"Oh, my god! You are disgusting!"

She raced off to the bathroom to take a shower and wash all the filth off of her body.

"It was a genuine mistake!!"

Haechan said as Nabi slammed the bathroom door. He cursed himself out and found his boxers and he put them on. He opened his side drawer and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Pulling one out be put it between his lips and he lit it.

He inhaled the smoke and he exhaled, chuckling dryly.

"I would never fuck her sober..."