003 - Welcome to City 127

WinWin saw the NCT Dream van pull up and a boy slid open the door, that boy was Na Jaemin.

Jaemin had a sly smile on his face as he chuckled.

"Get her in, we don't have all day for you to be cooing over a girl you just met"

WinWin scoffed and threw the knife at Jaemin's head putting a nice hole into the van door.

He picked her up and put her into Jaemin's arms.

He yanked his knife out and pointed it at Jaemin.

"You know Taeyong Hyung can't punish me if I slit your throat open, so I suggest watching your mouth"

WinWin said poking the knife lightly on Jaemin's cheek before he got in and shut the door.

He wobbled his way to the front and sat with Chenle who was the getaway driver.

He spoke in Chinese so only he, Chenle, and Renjun in the van understood.

"Step on it, Renjun I need you to report back to Taeyong Hyung and let him know, mission accomplished"

Renjun nodded and called Taeyong as Chenle floored the gas pedal down the street who else was in the van?

It was Chenle who was driving.

Renjun was hacking the CCTV Cams to make sure no footage was recorded.

Jaemin who was there to help WinWin with the girl.

Yuta just wanted to see what the fuss about the girl was.

Mark was a squad leader to watch over his squad in case anything went wrong and he had a backup plan.

On the way back to the underground HQ Yuta was staring out the window as he nibbled on his lip ring, anxiously awaiting for the girl to wake up.

He looked over at the girl who stirred in her slumber before she reached up to rub her eyes until she came to.

She opened her eyes to be met with a very handsome man with black and green hair, he had a black lip ring.

He gave her a sense of comfort that she was gonna be okay even if she was just kidnapped.

"Hi beautiful, finally waking up huh?"

The boy chuckled as he brushed her hair away, tucking it behind her hair.

"I'm Nakamoto Yuta.. you? I never got to hear much about you"

The girl looked down and smiled a little.

"I'm Lee Nabi..."

Yuta smiled at her name and nibbled a bit on his lip ring.

He was about to speak when the van stopped in what sounded like one of those large garages that could be filled with a lot of cars.

The man WinWin from earlier came to the back and pushed open the doors.

"We're here Hua~ Let us be free"

WinWin got out, there were 4 more boys when Yuta helped her out of the van and WinWin shut the doors.

Renjun held his enclosed laptop in a case as he walked to a visible latch.

He lifted it and opened a giant underground door that led to a bunker.

He and a slightly taller male entered under, followed by two others who were taller.

Nabi has now stuck alone with Yuta and WinWin.

WinWin took her hand and smiled warmly at her before leading her down.

Yuta was the last down meaning he closed the bunker door and there was a loud noise meaning it was locked as he swiftly followed WinWin and the girl behind.

"How long were we driving?"

Nabi asked looking up at WinWin, she wasn't scared of any of the boys but rather curious.

WinWin hummed and thought for a moment.

"An hour and a half? Away from the city's public eye... City 127"

"City 127?"

Nabi asked curiously as the three stopped at a bigger door.

Yuta spoke up knowing how quickly WinWin gets irritated with questions.

"Uh... what he means is this city is littered with criminals and we may be some but it doesn't mean we're bad... City 127 stands for the most notorious and dangerous gang in Seoul specifically... welcome to the city of NCT, criminals who broke out of prison because none of us belonged there"

As Yuta finished his sentence WinWin pushed open the two-sided doors to reveal what looked like the actual bunker and nice house put together.

Many boys were running around from room to room, some were sitting on their phones, and others were playing games.

Some were working on their computers, others working on cleaning weapons, more were working on paperwork, and most importantly the 4 Horsemen.

The headmen of the group NCT a large banner with their name hung above the large hallway.

Those 4 men were always busy doing something whether it be nagging the younger members to get back to work, helping the others with work, doing their work, or helping the head honcho, Lee Taeyong is who we're speaking about.

He didn't like to sit around, he liked the action, he liked blood, he liked the adrenaline rush from the excitement of fighting their enemies.

What Lee Nabi didn't know, her life was in danger before NCT found her.