002 - The Psychiatrist

Lee Nabi was clearing up all the messy papers on her desk when she got off her shift for the day.

She heard a knock on the door, she lifted her head and it was her friend Yuri.

She smiled, if it weren't for Yuri talking her into psychology she wouldn't be working as a psychiatrist.

"Hey, Yuri? Are you ready to go already?"

Yuri nodded as she grabbed Nabi's bag off the door.

She held it over her shoulder as she smiled.

She watched Nabi put patient files away in her file cabinet.

She cleaned off extra paper into the recycling bin before she walked to the door.

She slipped off her heels and slipped on her comfy shoes before picking up her heels and taking her bag from Yuri.

"I thought I'd wait today since it's extra late we're getting off... um... warning, I heard it's very dangerous lately during the night so be careful walking home please Nabi?"

Yuri said and Nabi gave a warm smile towards her.

"I'm always safe, don't worry about me, now go be with your friends for that girl's night out"

Nabi hugged her best friend before she left.

She watched Yuri leave before she stuffed her heels in her bag and started to walk toward her apartment while her bag hung over her shoulder.

What Nabi didn't know is a was watching her from the bushes.

He quietly followed her, her smile was so warming and welcoming... it bugged the boy who was WinWin.

Other boys who were snipers watched from above to make sure she wouldn't struggle or else they had orders to tranquilize her with their snipers.

The girl started to hum a song and crouched down along the sidewalk when a cat walked up to her.

"Hey, little guy... you're never out this far from my apartment... you must've followed me this morning"

The girl petted the cat for a minute before she got up and started to walk, the cat followed beside her.

The boy WinWin stood up and frowned, it was so cute how the girl was interacting with a cat.

WinWin took out a cloth and smothered it in a drug before creeping up behind the girl he wrapped an arm around her neck and held her there.

"You're super pretty~ Hua~"

Nabi didn't dare move but she looked up to come face to face with the boy.

"W-Who're you? What's... Hua?"

"Me? I'm WinWin... Hua... Mm... Hua, I like to think of as 'blossom'... I won't hurt you if you come with me willingly"

WinWin dropped the cloth and pulled out a knife, from above YangYang pulled away from his sniper and looked at Doyoung.

"Weren't we supposed to take her to Taeyong and Johnny alive and not cut up? Like ordered?"

Doyoung kept looking at the sniper and put his finger on the trigger.

"Keep an eye on WinWin, I keep an eye on the girl, there's nothing but tranq in these guns"

Doyoung said as he watched WinWin threaten the scared girl who got loose and slowly backed away, even dropping her bag.

"W-Wait! Don't hurt me! Please!"

"Hua... don't make me angry"

WinWin said and smirked as he crouched down in front of the girl who fell and scraped her hands.

WinWin got closer and caressed her cheek with the knife and cut it open a bit causing it to bleed.

"Your blood pigment is so beautiful Hua.."

WinWin grabbed the cloth from the grass and covered her nose and mouth gently.

He put a hand behind her head, he watched as her eyes struggled to keep open.

Nabi slowly drifted to sleep and WinWin rested her head gently on the ground.