017 - Weapon

Haechan set a gun in front of the two girls and stepped like a target.

A month has passed since Johnny got arrested and Taeyong has made no attempt to get him out.

"Shoot me if you two are so miserable with my company but you two are safer here"

Yuri went to grab the gun but Nabi stopped her.

"You miss him..."

She said softly and Haechan dropped his hands to his sides.

"What?"

"You miss Johnny, don't you?"

Haechan chuckled and he turned around to face the window.

"Off topic but yeah... he... sacrificed his freedom for us"

"For you to kidnap us?"

Yuri asked and went to grab the gun again but Nabi stopped her again.

"Johnny was a good guy, he was like my brother"

Haechan said and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yuri... can I talk to him alone, please?"

Yuri hesitantly stepped out of the room.

Nabi grabbed the gun and made her way towards Haechan. She cocked the gun and held it against her head.

Haechan turned around and his eyes widened, he took a step towards her and she put pressure on the trigger.

"So you care about me?"

"Yes but-"

Nabi held the gun under her chin now and she sighed.

"How do you feel?"

"What do you-"

Nabi put pressure on the trigger again, making Haechan full-blown panic and he finally pulled the gun away from her head and put it against his head.

"Nabi... I love you and I realized just how badly I actually treated you, I understand if you want to kill me and I will respect you highly for that but I want you to know that now... if you pull the trigger... if you don't!"

He panicked when she put pressure onto the trigger once more.

"I will treat you like a queen..."

Nabi felt her throat tighten. She hated Haechan to begin with and she hated herself even more for falling for Haechan and now he was holding himself at gunpoint, swearing he would love Nabi until the end.

"What about Johnny..?"

"I can't promise I can take action on that, that isn't where I stand... I'm sorry Nabi but I will try my hardest to make sure Johnny comes home safe"

Nabi had tears in her eyes and she dropped the gun to the floor.

"I miss him Haechan.."

Haechan slowly moved closer to her until he pulled her in for a hug, hearing her sobs broke his heart something fierce.

"I do too Nabi... I promise he will be safe.."

Nabi cupped Haechan's face and made him look at her.

"Please take care of me..."

Haechan nodded and Nabi smiled through her tears, pulling Haechan's face closer, she kissed him and Haechan kissed back

So much for an open-ended love story. There's Johnny's story to finish.