009 - Fire Alarm

(TRIGGER WARNING, SEIZURES)

Nabi looked up to meet the eyes of one of the people whom she first laid eyes on when she came to this bunker, Yuta.

"Yuta?"

The male smiled before he responded.

"Beautiful"

A smile formed on Nabi's lips as Yuta complimented her.

"Thank you..."

"What are you doing out here? Oh by the way, I've never seen a girl have such curly hair before"

Nabi touched her hair and she chuckled softly.

"Well... I'm half Australian and we have very curly hair as Aussie"

Yuta seemed very intrigued and he nodded.

"I love it"

Yuta smiled and walked with Nabi down the hall towards the main area.

"So... word got around quick that you're older than the Dream squad, 2000 and younger... is it true?"

Nabi hummed and nodded in response and she looked towards the four Horsemen's office and she shuddered.

"I hate him"

Nabi said and pointed at Taeyong who was talking to Taeil outside of his office. Yuta sighed softly.

"He's just hard-headed sometimes, you know? You just gotta sit down and have a good cup of coffee and try to talk to him civil pair"

Nabi looked at Yuta before looking back at Taeyong.

"I'm sure if you have some sort of attitude he'll let up on being such an asshole, with a girl being around now, everyone seems to be more focused on their work than ever before"

"Am I that distracting? Everyone needs to focus?"

Yuta shook his head and chuckled, sitting down in a comfy armchair in the empty lobby after they passed through the working area.

"No, of course not, it's just the fact we don't need to worry about you anymore... not in a bad way, of course, it's just the fact we don't need to worry about you getting killed and if you're lucky, Taeyong hyung can help find your dad"

Nabi slowly nodded as Yuta spoke to her. His aura was welcoming and warm, anyone could talk freely to Yuta without the worry he'd be mean.

"You mean I could find my dad then?"

Yuta nodded and he smiled.

"Taeyong Hyung always has his way of doing things"

Yuta nodded to his response and he sighed.

"You know, I could use a cup of coffee right now, speaking on the topic of Taeyong Hyung already has me stressed"

Yuta finished his sentence and red lights started to flash, Yuta looked up as a siren started to wail like a cry.

"What's that?!"

Nabi asked quite startled as she stood up with Yuta and Yuta looked at her.

"Good question... it's a medical alarm, something happened to one of the members"

Yuta ran back into the working area with Nabi hot on his tail.
Yuta saw Taeyong and Jaehyun running over to where Haechan works and Nabi felt her heart drop as she sprinted over and she grabbed Jaehyun's arm.

"What happened?!"

Jaehyun looked at her as she shook his arm violently and he looked back at Haechan who was seizing on the floor.

"He's having a seizure.."

Jaehyun said and Nabi got down onto her knees and she grabbed Haechan's shoulder

"Haechan!"

Taeyong grabbed her up by the waist and pulled the wailing and screaming girl away.

"Where's Jungwoo?!"

Taeyong yelled out and looked around and the said white-haired male rushed over.

"Right here!"

Jungwoo yelled out and he got down onto one knee with a wet towel and water. He waited for Haechan to stop seizing before he put the towel on his head and he used his hand as a support for Haechan's head so he wouldn't hit it.

"I'm gonna have to take him back to the infirmary, Jaemin, can you help me?"

Jaemin hopped to the scene and helped Jungwoo pick up Haechan and carry him into the room that Nabi was familiar with.

Nabi flailed in Taeyong's grip, she finally got loose grabbed the water cup, and ran after the two carrying Haechan.

Taeyong watched as the girl followed in tail and he looked at Jaehyun.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Taeyong asked and Jaehyun nodded.

"I'll message Haechan so he'll see the message later"

Jaehyun said and walked away, messaging Haechan's phone.

In the infirmary, it took some convincing to Jaemin before he finally let Nabi inside to sit with Haechan. She tapped her foot anxiously as Jaemin and Jungwoo were talking about medical work on his computer.

Nabi lifted her head to look at Haechan and she reached to hold his hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"Whatever you did you caused this... you're so stupid..."

"It's stress-induced"

Jaemin said and Nabi looked at him.

"Huh?"

"Haechan seizing is stress-induced, he's always been stress-induced for as long as I can remember... from the time I met him in middle school until now."

"Tell me the story"

Jaemin looked at Jungwoo who gave a nod before he pulled a chair over to Nabi and he sighed, sitting down

"It was 7th grade..."