She loves you

Ram's POV 

Before we got into the car, Vishnu came running, panting "Nisha will fry me if I don't go home, I have planned for days to complete my work... how can you just throw your work at me? I completed that meeting and there are no meetings" 

"You should have thought before getting into those silly bets" 

"Bhai, I will ride with you..." Jenny sat in Vishnu's car before I could deny, she refused to look at me, blushing since we came out of elevator. I had to ride home alone. I never had romantic feelings on anyone. Jenny is magnet, since the day I met her, I have unknown feelings for her... I refused to acknowledge because of how she entered my life.Do I love her? I don't know if those unknown feelings is called love but I definitely like her. 

In these 5 months, she became part of me, my family, can't imagine my life without her. I just want to go with the flow... i don't care about how she entered my life anymore, I just want her in my life. Immediately I called Santhosh, told him "I don't need to know anything about Jenny, please say sorry to your dad for all the trouble he took... please send the bill, I will pay... it's the least I could do..." 

He asked if I'm sure... I told him "100% positive". He wished me good luck. We all reached at the same time. When Jenny entered, she was showered with confetti

"Surprise" Nivi and Nisha bhabhi shouted. Jenny hugged Nivi excitedly and thanked Nisha bhabhi.

"I was sad that I wouldn't see you till evening" Jenny said to Nivi.

"I completed all my assignments and came home" Nivi said excitedly, Jenny kissed her forehead. Dadi brought cake for Jenny, she cut and fed to all of us. We had lunch, then went to home theatre. Nivi picked "Trolls World Tour" movie since the 3rd part is running in theatres and will be watching this weekend. Nivi sat next to Jenny cuddling. 

"Mom, Jenny is sleeping" Nivi said few minutes later

"Poor girl! Been reading day and night without sleep and food... take her to bed Ram" dadi told. I carried Jenny to bed. She didn't wake up till next morning, I wanted to wake her for dinner but mom asked me not to disturb. I had to attend early meeting, left to office by 8, Jenny was still sleeping. I was busy with back to back meetings. Natasha called me around 2pm and informed that Jenny came, if she can come to me.

"Don't you know she is my wife..." I yelled

"Sir, I asked ma'am to go but she insisted to call you..." 

I came out of my room, Jenny was standing there with Natasha

"Next time you will be fired if you make my wife wait" I told Natasha and walked to my room

"I'm sorry Natasha, don't mind him..." I heard Jenny

"Ram, it's your office, you might be busy with clients... I was just joking that day... it's very unprofessional" 

"This is Prataps office not just mine... no Pratap need permission"

Jenny looked at me emotionally. She asked me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes, then she asked me to open my mouth. She fed me halwa

"How is it Ram?" She asked excitedly. It was ok, not bad but hearing her excitement, I said "it's one of the best halwa I ate" 

"See, I told you that I will make best halwa one day" she said in excitement and fed me some more halwa. She got call and left saying that she needs to go to her hostel. I promised her that I will buy diamond necklace if she makes best halwa... she made it for me, that's the best thing. I went to jewelry store after work... I never went for shopping, I wish I took mom, it was hard to select. Sales girl probably understood my dilemma, asked me for whom. When I told her, she asked what kind of jewelry my wife likes. 

I never saw Jenny wear heavy jewelry, even her dresses are simple, elegant. Sales girl showed me simple necklaces, I picked one and asked to get matching earrings and bracelet. 

No one was there when I went home. Radha said that everyone went to Vishnu's in laws home and Jenny is not home yet. When I was going to my room Radha asked me to come to kitchen, there were at least 25 boxes with halwa, I was confused. Did Jenny cook this much?

Radha told that Jenny tried that many times to make good halwa for me. She gave me a box and asked me taste, it was so good, I can say one of the best

"By mistake Jenny took one of the firsts instead of the best..." she said. Now I understand the excitement in Jenny's voice, she really did it. I'm so happy that I told it's the best... I knew she would have made with so much effort but never thought to this extent 

"She loves you so much, you are very lucky" Radha said and left. My heart is overwhelmed with happiness. I went to my room and turned on the lights, Jenny was sitting on floor, crying