Be Parents

Ram's POV 

Meera (Ram's mom) pov

I was shocked when Jenny came saying she and Ram have been in love for the past few years and she is forced to leave her home when they arranged her marriage with someone. 

I was angry with Ram for not telling us about his love and even went to the extent of saying not knowing Jenny. When she thought Ram was forced into this marriage she pleaded to not separate them. 

When she realized, Ram willingly accepted she was ready to leave. She wanted Ram's happiness, he is very lucky to have a girl like her. When Tanvi insulted her, she showed proofs. 

I decided to get her married to Ram tonight as Ram's marriage was planned. I took her to my room. I asked Nimmi (maid) to keep her luggage in my room for now. She called her parents and they disowned her. I consoled her. Marriage is important thing in a girl's life  and she would be missing her parents. I decided to fulfill that space.

I bought spare outfits for Tanvi for all the functions. Luckily Tanvi and Jenny has similar size. She looked so beautiful in traditional dresses.

I'm  very happy that Jenny wore the wedding dress I bought long back for Ram's bride. Tanvi didn't want to wear it.

After gruhpravesh Me and Nisha took her to Ram's room. I asked Nimmi to bring Jenny's bags to Ram's room. She looked nervous looking at the decorations in Ram's room. Every girl gets nervous about first night.

After sometime Jenny excused and went to restroom. She opened the door and said " I got my periods" shyly 

"Do you need pads?" Nisha asked

"They are in my bag" Jenny said

"Fresh up and change into comfortable dress, I will ask Ram to sleep in guest room for few days. We will perform the rituals and first night few days later. Call us if you need anything Jenny. Nisha and you are my daughters" i said

"Thank you aunty" she said

"Call me mom" I said

She smiled. We came out of room. Poor Ram he would have been waiting for his wife. I couldn't tell him about Jenny's periods. Vishnu said.

We all retired to our rooms

"I like Jenny" I said 

"I too like her but we just met her...can't say for sure... will see" 

"We should fill her parents place, it's Ram's fault that her parents disowned her. Probably after few weeks we will talk to them" I said

Veer nodded