Faithful Friends Who Are Dear To Us

Miu snickered to herself as she stood over the snacks table, imaginary devil horns atop her head and a sinister grin, a bottle in her hand. The table was spread with bottles of sodas, water, eggnog, and other beverages along with the excess candy canes from decorating the tree, bowls of popcorn, iced gingerbread men and sugar cookies. The celebration for Christmas Eve was in full swing.

Everyone was currently in the AV Room arguing over which shitty Christmas movie they were going to watch, leaving the Game Room blissfully unguarded.

Just as Miu was about to tip the incredibly alcoholic liquid into the eggnog again— Kokichi really would call her basic—a gloved hand grabbed her wrist and slammed it against the table.

Miu squeaked in surprise, turning her head to yell at whoever thought they could manhandle her genius—

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Kirumi said, pressed against Miu's back to cage her against the table, her arms bracketing either side of her. Kirumi's words, cold and detached, were breathed right into Miu's ear.

The inventor shuddered. Uh oh .

Kirumi pressed more firmly against the other girl as she reached over to snag the drink from Miu's limp grasp.

"Be a good girl for tonight." Kirumi ordered, lingering for just a moment too long before pulling away.

Miu scrambled to grip the table to support herself before she fell on the floor after Kirumi pulled away.

The maid paused, looking the inventor over. "You would've looked better on your knees."

Leaving Miu blushing and wilting, Kirumi left the Game Room to dispose of the alcohol appropriately.

"Fucking tease!" Miu spluttered.

———

" Die Hard is totally a Christmas movie!" Kaito defended.

"Just because it happens during Christmas, doesn't make it a Christmas movie, y'know." Kokichi drawled, "We should watch Home Alone !"

" A Nightmare Before Christmas is good too..." Tsumugi offered.

" Polar Express! " Angie cheered, hanging on the back of the couch positioned in front of the projector screen.

Maki rolled her eyes, "This is a waste of time."

"Friends should watch bug movie." Gonta added.

Shuichi watched the bickering helplessly, standing to the side with Rantaro and Kaede.

"Maybe we should put on Elf while they're not looking?" Rantaro suggested.

Kaede giggled.

Himiko had chosen the comfiest seat and was already dozing.

Eventually everyone settled on a movie, taking their seats to watch. They had a couple hours so they'd probably watch a few movies. Ryoma, Keebo, Korekiyo, and Tsumugi left the AV Room to play the various arcade games for a while. Ryoma was unsurprisingly good at ping-pong while Keebo had the most fun playing Pac-man.

After a couple movies and some arcade games, everyone gathered in the Game Room to play a few board games. Christmas Eve was spent with friends, even while trapped within the End Wall.
———
I really suck at writing Keebo... sorry dude. Anyway, this chapter is a lot shorter than I initially wanted it to be so I might rewrite it either tomorrow or once I get back from vacation. I just wanted this chapter up on Christmas Eve.

Now, go to sleep! Santa doesn't come if you're not asleep!