I See Christmas Candles on a Christmas Tree

Maki stalked down the hall, away from the Ultimate Artists' research lab as quickly as she could without appearing like she's running away. Luckily, she spotted Kaito in the hallway she turned into and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him backwards.

"You. Me. Snowman. Now."

"Woah! Maki Roll, hang on!"

The assassin ignored him, pushed open the doors and stepping into the snow. The End Wall had finally stopped snowing the previous night, leaving several feet of snow sprawled across the courtyard and dusting the rooves of every building. Even the gazebo's flower-roof had snowed atop it. Maki continued half-dragging Kaito through the snow until they were out of immediate sight from the Academy before she released him.

"So, are you gonna share?"

Maki sniffed, "Tsumugi and Miu were demanding a girls' date."

Kaito grinned, "That's a great idea. You need to make more friends with the others!"

"They're making candles."

Kaito nodded.

The assassin sighed. "With Miu and Angie."

"That's not nice-"

"They're going to turn it into a sex thing."

"-Ah..."

"Yeah..."

Maki twisted her pigtails in her hands. Kaito watched her awkwardly for a moment. "So, snowman?"

She nodded, turning away sharply.

----

"Where the hell that red chick go?" Miu huffed, standing outside the door to Angie's research lab. The inventor was absolutely thrilled to be making candles. While Angie had brought up the idea during lunch, the purpose of them had been for Christmas themed scents. Which, fuck that noise! If we're going to be making candles, we better make them useful! Like for dripping all over the body of a goddess like her! Honestly, the boys were probably all drooling over the idea of all the girls working on such a naughty activity! It took some convincing, less so than she would've initially thought, but soon Angie and Tsumugi had been convinced to make a couple additional candles.

Miu was going to use that to her full advantage. Kirumi and Tenko didn't seem too thrilled with the idea though. Eh, they can make boring vanilla candles. At least it'll match their sex lives.

"Oh? Is Maki not joining us?" Angie asked as she poked her head out the door, holding a bundle of wicker sticks.

"Damned virgin was probably too scared to get into the adult world!" Miu snickered.

"Ah, that's too bad. Maki would've enjoyed a more normal hobby, so says Atua."

Miu rolled her eyes and entered the lab again. Tsumugi was already boiling several containers of wax and Kirumi had returned from the warehouse with different jars of liquid fragrance. Miu bustled to her side, looking through the collection. Typical. There were jars of peppermint, Christmas tree, pumpkin, apple, mulled wine, cinnamon, pine, orange, gingerbread, rosemary, and thyme.

The inventoress clicked her tongue, "Damn, you're vanilla too!"

Kirumi titled her head, blinking green eyes at her. The maid lifted a small bottle, "Well, I appreciate the compliment. But if anything about me was 'vanilla,' I'd be doing something wrong. You might want to put in a little more effort if you're trying to impress me."

Miu recoiled, whimpering and in shock at the maid. Kirumi continued about her organizing of the fragrances.

"So mean!" Miu moaned.

"Ah, my apologies." Kirumi said politely. "I am, however, working so perhaps later I could show you just how mean I could be."

Miu melted into a puddle on the floor.

Kirumi continued to ignore the blonde inventor.

"Tsumugi! Here are all the containers!" Tenko called out, carrying varying several small candle-sized glass containers. Angie followed the energetic girl over, still holding the several thin sticks of wicker. Kirumi moved out of the way as the first container of molten liquid was brought to the table. Himiko picked up a bottle of peppermint and added a few drops. Tsumugi then carefully poured the liquid into the containers which Angie was holding the wicks in place.

Miu picked herself off the floor, leaning onto the table in a way that made her breasts push up from under her arms. She titled her head to look at Kirumi, who was busy helping Himiko add more fragerence to other pots. "You're more spicy than you let on~ And here I thought you were a blushing virgin!"

Tenko blushed, "W-what! Miu, don't say such dirty things!"

Kirumi raises an eyebrow and takes in the inventor's provocative posture. "You think too highly of me. I appreciate it."

The maid went back to her task and the rest of the evening continued in a similar manner to this. By the end, Miu completely forgot about making hot red candles for her own use.

---

Shuichi was currently fiddling with a waterblaster in his hands. While the unique design of it was surely something that would be appreciated by him, especially if Shuichi didn't reveal it to him until an eventual water fight ensued, the detective wasn't exactly sure it was a good idea to give a water gun to such a mischievous character in the middle of winter, artificial or not. But, hopefully, he'd enjoy the gift even if it wasn't practical to use yet.

Honestly, Shuichi had been pleasantly surprised at the name written in typewriter font on his Monokuma Card. Even if the headmaster hadn't given him the name that was tucked inside, looking more innocent than its owner, the detective imagines he would've given him a gift anyway.

----

Gee, I wonder who Shuichi's got?
Also, I kinda wrote a fic for Miu/Kirumi several years ago and I really liked the chemistry between them. So that's what I attempted to do with this fic. I feel like Kirumi would put Miu in her place using passive-aggressive sexual innuendoes or jabs but with that polite tone of voice. And I think Miu would absolutely melt. Tell me what you think of this chapter, it was kinda rushed.