Drunk On Christmas

This chapter was suggested by ArashiSan. I hope I did drunk Kaito some justice! <3
———
Shuichi dragged the last futon into the gymnasium, trailing behind Gonta and Tenko. The gym was still decorated for the holidays, and Kokichi was currently parading around the winged Monokuma figurine he'd found earlier that day. Gonta had hidden it in the underground Road of Despair, tucked behind some vines on the wall so it was only visible from a certain angle.

Miu had her arm thrown over Kirumi's shoulder as she chatted animatedly (and a little drunkenly) with Angie and Ryoma, bottles of questionable liquid in their hands.

Kaede and Rantaro were setting up their different vials of nail polish with Tsumugi at a foldable table.

It seemed that the holiday atmosphere had finally taken root in the group, as the fear and paranoia from the killing game had passed from almost everyone's minds. Leading to their current situation, once again spearheaded by Kaede and Tsumugi. It took surprisingly less effort this morning at breakfast to convince Monokuma to allow the gym to be used as the room for their slumber party. But it was "all in the spirit of Christmas" or something.

Futons were laid out on the gym floor, snacks and drinks laid out in the center with stacks of pillows nearby. Everyone had arrived and, as promised, the telltale click of the doors being locked signified that everyone had been locked in. (Pretend there's bathrooms in the gym.)

"Alright, ya cockroaches!" Miu cheered, holding an empty bottle over her head, "Let's play some games!"

"No one wants to see you with your clothes off, Miu." Kokichi drawled.

"Speak for yourself, brat!" Miu snapped back.

Angie added the other alcoholic beverages to the collection of drinks and sodas in the center. Kokichi skipped over, picking up a bottle of Panta and holding it to his chest, glaring at the girl suspiciously.

"Atua says party games are best for slumber parties!" Angie cheered, speaking over Miu's crass language.

Kaede dragged Rantaro and Tsumugi over. Even though Ryoma and Maki took some convincing (Kaito attempted, vainly, to drag Maki), eventually everyone was seated in a lopsided circle on the floor, Miu's empty bottle on its side in the center.

"Now," Miu pointed a finger at everyone, "This is like Truth or Dare but if you're a pussy and pass whatever question or dare you're giving, you gotta take a shot!"

"What's the bottle for?" Tsumugi tilted her head.

"You Truth or Dare whoever the bottle lands on, duh doy."

"Dibs!" Kokichi calle out, knocking the bottle into a spin before anyone could stop him.

It whirled for a second before it slowed t a stop, pointing at Korekiyo. The anthropologist's eyes widened in surprise, though the rest of his expression was hidden.

Kokichi grinned maliciously, "Truth or dare, Kiyo."

Kiyo sighed, "Truth. I do not trust you with the power of dares ."

"Wahh! So mean!" Kokichi whined, perking up almost instantly, "Are you actually, truly, a pervert like people say?"

"Kokichi!"

Korekiyo is almost certainly frowning under his mask. "You're taking the role of troublemaker to heart, aren't you?" Another sigh, "I don't view my sexual behavior as particularly abnormal or unacceptable, if that answers your question."

"Damn," Miu scoffs, "And here I thought you'd be into some kinky shit!"

Korekiyo then reached out to spin the bottle, watchin boredly as it came to a stop on Maki, who looked equally as bored and unimpressed.