Sweet Gingerbread Made With Molasses

When everyone gathered in the cafeteria on the second day for lunch, the last thing they were expecting were four absolutely massive gingerbread houses to greet them. The table had been taken away, replaced with four platforms about 3 feet by 3 feet, with a heavy set gingerbread house sat on top. The houses grew from shortest to tallest, being 8 feet. Along the back wall were other houses of the same size but in different styles: Victorian, tropical, spooky, simple, even barn shaped. A plaque hung from each of the four platforms with a set of names on them.

"Hello, hello, boys and girls! It's time for the second motive of our festive special!" Monokuma boasted, perched on the tallest house.

Maki turned on her heel and attempted to leave the room but Kaito caught her arm.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Tsumugi clapped her hands.

Monokuma continued, "Now then! As you can see, you'll be divided into four groups with the goal of making the best decorated gingerbread house under a time limit. You can swap the model of your houses as you like. The losers of this competition will receive a positively miserable punishment: have to spend the rest of the day decorated like gingerbread men! You have two hours! Have fun!"

As the sixteen students parted into their groups, they discovered that the houses were about a foot taller than the tallest participant.

---

Kiibo lamented his choice in group mates as the bickering began almost immediately. Miu and Kokichi were currently arguing over the color icing they were going to use for the singles, using colorful lanague themselves. Tsumugi herself seemed unsure how to stop their arguing.

"It should be blue, obviously!" Kokichi repeated.

"We're making a Christmas house, not a pool!" Miu fired back.

"Well it's better than your pink and red idea! We're not making a whore house after all!"

Miu shrank, "I-It's meant to make a statement! Red is a Christmas color after all!"

Tsumugi cut in before Kokichi could retort, "How about we all start on different areas of the house? Miu and Kiibo can start on the roof, Kokichi can do the sides, and I can do the front and back?"

Miu snickered.

Kokichi pouted, threatening to burst into tears, "You're making me do the sides because I'm short, aren't you?"

Miu sneered, "I bet you're short in other regards too, you cockroach!"

"At least I'm not a cum dumpster."

"A-ah~?!"

Kiibo rolled his eyes and went over to the table against the side of the wall, equipped with all sorts of candies, colored frosting, and other house-building materials. He grabbed some blue and red icing to appease his classmates, then several bags of round candies and gumdrops before returning to his table. As Miu and Kokichi continued to trade insults over the course of their decorating, Miu even intentionally dropping some red icing onto his head, Tsumugi made good progress on the front of the house. There were blue swirls and decorative stripes in white with arching yellow windows and a red door. Kiibo attempted to stay consistent with Miu's red, brown, and yellow roof but mixed greens and yellows in to break up the color palette. Kokichi was surprisingly able to mimic Tsumugi's designs on the sides.

Kiibo often caught Miu painting on lewd drawings onto the roof, snickering, but he covered them up with more candied when she circled around to work on another area. Kokichi swapped colored candies around, claiming it looked better that way before complaining about it minutes later.