On The Eleventh Day of Christmas...

Angie skipped down the hall, Kaede's speakers playing Little Drummer Boy softly and adding to the Christmas feel as it was accompanied by wreaths on the doors, springs of mistletoe every ten feet, and garland dangling along the walls and ceilings.

Angie hummed cheerfully along as she ducked into her research lab. Yanking off a white sheet from her Secret Santa present, she analyzed the globe before her. It was similar in size to that strange cage in Korekiyo's lab, although not nearly as heavy.

The artist circled her creation slowly, eyes narrowed in concentration as she inspected each aspect. From the tiny line details of the ocean waves, to the small speaks of green for islands, to the muddy shoreline of the continents. The white capped mountains, the rivers, the golden sand of the Middle East. She tilted her head this way and that, enticing the ice caps glittered when the light hit it.

Then she turned her attention to the miniature moon that circled the Earth, held aloft by a thin metal wire curved around the top of the planet. Satisfied with her work, Angie called for the Kubs to ensure her gift was safely delivered to the dining hall.

———

Keebo frowned at Monokuma, who had popped up in his dorm with no warning. A letter had been given to him.

"This is your reward for locating the Monokuma on the shelf today!" The bear explained. "I noticed you hadn't yet decided on a gift. Christmas Eve is tomorrow."

"A gift is something that requires great thought." Keebo defended himself.

"If you say so." Monokuma shrugged, "That letter is what your recipient asked Santa, that's me, for a few days ago. Use it to your advantage or not."

Keebo read the note, it was only a couple words: my family .

Keebo winced, faintly recalling that he had lost his family. How lonely he must be...

"Monokuma, would you be able to get me a 78932695?"

Monokuma tilted his head, "A 78932695? I suppose so, but that'd require special storage."

"That's what I'd expect." Keebo said flatly.

Monokuma chuckled. "Very well! I shall obtain it for you! But you must gather the box, wrap it, and everything yourself!"

———

Kokichi hung back in the shadows of the Academy, watching as Maki and Shuichi joined Kaito under the flowery gazebo for their "training."

The leader ducked back inside after confirming their meeting, darting up the stairs to the second floor. He wouldn't have much time to do this, after all.

The gift he wanted to give was already wrapped and ready to be delivered. But this one was mandatory. And it just had to be them , didn't it? Honestly, even Korekiyo would've been more fun to shop for!

Kokichi glanced around before slinking into Maki's Ultimate Assassin lab. He glared at the collection of dealt weapons briefly before snagging an assault rifle off the wall from the back row. He knew it wouldn't fool Maki for long, but hopefully it was enough time to last until Christmas in two days. Tomorrow was going to be busy, so she might not be able to do much about it.

Kokichi slid from the room, taking the back entrance of the school. Miu was waiting for him. Her face was priceless when she saw the gun.

Kokichi snickered, "What? I thought you had all types of things up your ugly ass?"

Miu scoffed, regaining some composure, "Not a gun ! What the hell are you gonna do with that shit?"

Kokichi grinned, "I need you to modify it for me. Think you can pick your jaw off the floor long enough to do it?"

"Does a dog piss on a fire hydrant?" Miu said sarcastically, snatching the weapon.
————
👀
What's everyone up to?