fire

NOVA===============26/02/2003Panay, The Philippines================

NOVA
===============
26/02/2003
Panay, The Philippines
================

I can't contain my ridiculous gasp as he cups his hands around my face, shoves me up against the wall and crashes his lips against mine.

Our lips lock for a few seconds, his thumbs sweeping across my cheekbones. I barely have the chance to reciprocate or even process what the fuck is happening before he pulls away, releasing my face and taking a step back with widened, wild eyes.

"Fuck, Nova. I'm, I-" He stutters, unable to form a sentence as he diverts his gaze to the side. I don't think I've ever witnessed him so speechless.

I don't know what to say either, I have no idea what to do.

So I do the only thing that comes to mind, something I never saw myself doing. God help me, I kiss him back.

My hands lunge up to the collar of his shirt, fingers gripping it as I drag his lips fiercely back to my own, instantly cutting off his attempted words.

It doesn't take him half a second to give in and reciprocate, pressing his lips against mine and pinning me more forcefully against the wall. His bandaged hand reaches up and cups the side of my cheek, stretching around and gripping some of my hair between his fingers.

This is already getting extremely heated, every single damn second of the past year has led to this.

All the arguments. Every time he's driven me to insanity, every near death experience, every time I've worried about losing him; it's all led to this exact moment.

A single, stray spark of tension finally ignited the gasoline that's been burning inside of us.

Is this right? I don't know.

Does it feel right? Yes it fucking does, and I'm absolutely not going to stop it.

My arms find his broad shoulders and wrap around them, linking the back of his neck and pulling him further down to my height. He groans against my lips as I grip the back of his own thick hair for some sort of leverage.

The rest of my thoughts have vanished completely. My brain is entirely consumed by the fact I'm doing this with Leo Hendrix.

His lips move away from my own, leaving an array of wet kisses as he pulls me by the hair, tilting my neck. They trail at a desperate pace along my jawline, underneath my ear and gliding down to my collarbone. His teeth grazing my skin.

All I can hear are our breaths; hot and heavy. The fire is radiating from both of us, one single stray spark could set the whole damn barracks ablaze.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this for, Nova." He murmurs against my collar breathily before resuming his rough kisses.