Chapter 47 - Between a rock and a hard place

Charisma sat with her lawyer as they went over the case files for full custody of Venice and Arlen. She had not seen or been able to get near her babies in 2 weeks and it was tearing her up inside.

"Is there anything I need to know before court... anything he could throw at you.. because he will."

Charisma racked her brains. "No.. nothing to do with the children.." she looked at her lawyer. "Please tell me we got this?.. I can't go without my kids."

"Most judges rule in favour of the mother.. as long as there are no skeletons in your closet. We should be fine... now, is there anything we can use against him?."

She frowned at him. "No, I won't need to do that, he is a good father.. I don't play dirty...

—————

Keegan sat with the twins in his lap. He waited for his mother to come over as she said she wanted to stay for a couple of days and see her grand babies. McKenzie was already at the house with him discussing new business. "By the sounds of it man you about to drag her through hell" he said to him.

"No one ever crosses me bro, you should know that." Keegan said.

"Wasn't she the love of yo life though?..

He sighed. "That's whats made this so hard, but it goes beyond what she did with Ryan over Travares.. she showed a side that I'm unfamiliar with...

"Maybe you're taking this a bit to far..

Keegan shook his head. "No.. she will learn never to lie and cross me.. she will learn what happens to someone that I trust and love that can't be straight with me.. I don't open my heart easily.. and I did with her...

His mother walked into the house and immediately took over with the kids

His mother walked into the house and immediately took over with the kids. "When is this court hearing?." She asked.

"Day after tomorrow. I had my lawyer rush it through..

"That's my boy never let people, no matter who they are get the better of a Fraser." She said.

His cell rang as he was about to head out and he could see on his display that it was Charisma. "You shouldn't be calling me...

"I need to know how they are.. please Keegan..

"They're just fine..

"I really hoped we could talk about this... I love you..

"You should have thought about that before you went awol on me and took it upon yo self to play games...

"It wasn't games... and it doesn't make me a bad mother Keegan.. why are you punishing me like this.. I need my babies...

"Charisma I'm busy." He hung up on her. He got in the car with Wesley and he sat for a minute. He rubbed his face. Wesley knew he was feeling it.

"Man are you sure this is what you want.. there will be no going back after this..."

"Don't you think I know that.. she's about to learn a valuable lesson...

"And then she's gonna move on and find some one new and you're gonna be okay with that?." He said.

"She won't be moving on any where... I'll kill any mother fucker that goes near her.. but she'll learn.. hard way or not she will learn...

——————

Charisma pulled up at the beach after talking to her lawyer and then trying to have a conversation with Keegan. She felt like she was at the end of her tether. She called the only person that she could trust, Marnie. She picked up. "C... are you okay... are you crying?"

"He's taking the kids from me

"He's taking the kids from me... I don't know how to fix this Marnie.. I can't live without my babies."

"Hey, now you listen to me.. he's hitting hard because he feels hurt.. do what I've always told you to do, take a deep breath and break it down baby girl... you and his top homie, told him one thing and went off and done something completely different... you had your reasons and one of those was to see if you could trust him.. he's hurt... he's hurt that you still don't fully trust him and that you left him out.. he's having an ego trip... that man still loves you." She said.

"Loves me?.. how in the world is that possible after this!." Charisma said wiping her tears.

"Trust me he does"

" well if he succeeds in taking away my babies the day after tomorrow I don't care if he loves me or not, I am never going back to him." She told her, as she spilled out all of her feelings to her friend whilst she sat overlooking the shore.

—————

As the boys finished business they headed to a strip club to let off steam. Wesley knew that Keegan needed some outlet right now, he was acting off of feelings. He wanted to see if the feelings that he had for Charisma were gone or whether this was all just a phase.

However, he spent the whole night staring into his glass and not talking to anyone. Wesley looked at the boys that were with them and they got up to leave them alone and find some girls. "Big G it's not too late to pull outta this..

"What are you talking about?." Keegan said.

"well you're sat here as quiet as a mouse... If it's getting to you that much why don't you just call the whole thing off speak to charisma, tell her how you want things to be and go back to how things were?." Wesley said.

Keegan grabbed his shirt in his fist and pulled him close. " why don't you stay the fuck out of my business... Just because you're standing in for Ryan on the business front does not mean to say that you have a say in my personal life... And if you must know, I was waiting on some one." He pointed to Nijada, who walked in with a friend.

Wesley shook his head as Keegan stood up and walked over to where the two girls were. Wesley knew that he was just too dam stubborn, and that he loved so hard that he couldn't even see when he was in the wrong, all that he could feel right now was the hurt and the deceit that didn't even really happen. Wesley sighed. " you're going to regret this" he said to himself under his breath as he watched him laughing and joking with the two girls.