Chapter 15 - Confrontation

The alarms of the hospital went off telling everyone to evacuate. Keegan looked at Ryan. "Bit of a coincidence don't you think." Ryan said.

"They think she's here

"They think she's here." Keegan said. "Aye!." He called over one of the midwives. "Can you take my boy and put him alongside a new mother and the same with my girl here, to a different new mother.. it's really important.. if you don't ask questions and just do it.. Rose," he said looking at her name tag. "I'll see you get well rewarded."

She nodded. Keegan's presence was enough to make people do as he asked anyway. She wheeled the babies out one after the other into different rooms.

Keegan looked at Ryan. "I swear I am gonna fuck Alfie and Greta up.. together...

"They would probably like that.. look at Chloe." Ryan laughed.

"Ass!" He replied and they walked out of the ward. Hoods up and heads down, splitting up and merging with everyone else making their way to the parking lot with the alarms still ringing.

He knew the babies were safe, the nametags establishing them as baby Frasers had been taken off of them both, and each of them sitting in a room with other mothers so no one would suspect.

———-

Charisma paced in the hotel room. As the time ticked by she was becoming more and more anxious. She was so worried of anything happening to her two babies. So many thoughts were running through her head, and she could talk to nobody. She could not use a cell phone because at the moment Alfie was tracing everything. She was literally stuck in the hotel hoping that everyone else out there could protect her children.

———-

Outside of the hospital Keegan noticed Nijada stood with her arms folded looking frantically lost. She wasn't made of the same stuff that her parents were. This wasn't who she was. In the midst of all the people Keegan walked up to her, she didn't see him coming it was too crowded. He put her in a headlock around her throat. He dragged her backwards to where Ryan was waiting. "Get in the damn car!" He snapped.

She looked at him. "Where's Charisma?."

"Nijada.. shut yo mouth!." He snapped.

"I will not shut my mouth

"I will not shut my mouth... you know what, I felt sorry for her. I wanted to help her.. but she is an actual bitch.. and you've been out here fucking with her again!! Running to her all the dam time..what is it with you and her?...

"I'm not gonna tell you again, shut the fuck up!." He yelled.

She stopped talking and took out her cell. Ryan nodded to her and Keegan climbed over the car seats into the back with her. He grabbed her phone out of her hand. And sat with her, stopping her from doing a thing.

"I wanna know what happened on yo hen night.. and don't lie to me..

She looked down into her lap. "Lauren told you."

"Only what she knew.. you need to tell me the rest right now."

"So you can hate me even more?...

"Just for once in yo life DONT LIE." He snapped

"I.... I got drunk and was talking to some guy.." she looked at him. "Keegan I'm not a bad person it's just that all of my inhibitions go out of the window when I drink...

"Keep going." He said to her his face straight.

"I went back to his place... we had sex but we used something..

"So you had the time to think about that.. you knew you had to cover up, because yo husband to be was at home...

"No, don't act innocent!.. you've been messing with Charisma since we started out...

"And you've been fucking around behind my back too! so you tell me how this relationship is supposed to work!" He snapped at her. "I want the name of the guy you slept with, with yo drunken ass...

"What difference does it make it was over and done with it was nothing it was one night... one regretful night... and what happened with Kane was different... I was drugged and had no choice... so I slipped up once, and I completely apologise for it.. but you.. you've been sleeping with her for the past two years Keegan... How the fuck do you think that makes me feel!." She expressed.

"His name.. NOW!." He snapped again, ignoring her.

"It was...it... oh god... it was Conrad."

Ryan and Keegan looked at each other. "My mama's man.. you sick bitch...

"I was drunk Keegan..

" I don't give a flying fuck if you were drunk... You absolute bitch... Trying to pass the baby off as mine knowing full well you were giving it up all over the place... and to my mama's man too..

"That is not fair! How dare you say that to me... It was one time and I regretted it as soon as it happened... And I've already explained to you about Kane I'm not going to explain it again... Keegan I love you." She tried to touch his hand and he pulled his hand away.

his anger was growing deeply inside he had never laid a hand on Nijada, but every time she bleated for another sob story, it made him more and more want to knock her head off of her shoulders. He refrained and took a few deep breath's. Ryan was watching him from the rearview mirror because he knew just how volatile Keegan could be. Ryan noticed that it didn't take him very long to come back down and that was when he understood, Keegan didn't have as much love and passion for Nijada as he did for charisma. Because if this was charisma he probably would've have half killed her by now.

"You're gonna stay with a few people of mine, while I put an end to yo parents games..

Nijada burst into tears. "How do you expect me to be normal.. my parents are screwed up.. they been doing god knows what with Chloe..

"You only just found that out?." Ryan sniggered.

"It's not funny.. everyone around me is just fucking crazy!." She said. Keegan looked at her.

"I wasn't though.. and I would have given you everything.. but it seems you don't want my everything..

"Not if I've got to share it with Charisma!." She said and looked out of the window.

—————

"The babies aren't here boss.. they must have left the hospital with them already." One of the men that Greta had sent into the maternity ward relayed to her.

She sighed. "Okay.. well, come out, we will re-group and work out the next plan.. where is Nijada?."

"No idea, we haven't seen her in here." The call ended. Greta tried her daughters cell again, but it went to voicemail.