Chapter 2 - Unspeakable

Greta got out of the car with her tinted specs on. Her hair up and a scarf covering her hair and much of her face. She hurried up the steps of a mansion like home. She was let in by the men at the door. Who nodded their heads to her.

She stood inside on the sparkling marble floor that played the entrance to a grand staircase, almost regal. She walked through, the click of her heels on the floor loud and echoing. She smiled when she saw Alfie. "We're grandparents.. Nijada had the baby this morning... her name is Alexi."

Alfie just stared ahead. "Why would I care.. she gave herself to Kane Blake, if that baby isn't Keegan's.. I'm not interested and if it is Keegan's then we take it..

Greta took off her leather gloves. "Do we have a buyer lined up?."

He smiled. "Yes we do.. Keegan Frasers blood line is more sought after than I thought.. we are talking upper hundreds of thousands if not more.. I will fuck him up and take his child from him, for fucking with me...

Chloe walked in to them both, her bump fully on show. Greta looked at her. "Come here." She walked over to them. "When the DNA test is done and I find out who the father of Nijada's baby is.. you'll be the one that extracts the child if Its Keegan's!." She said.

"Yes Mistress," she said and walked away again.

Alfie watched her walk away. "Greta how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?."

She shook her head. "We played with her together, but all the time you were playing with her by yourself and having unprotected sex.. now she's carrying your child." She sighed. "I hope you're lining up a buyer for this one too, because I won't be here if she keeps it...

"Yes.. we're selling the baby, she is fully aware and she will comply. Greta you know I love you" he said to her. "We just have to keep her safe from Keegan.. he can't know where she is, he wants to kill her.. and me.. we need to stay hidden out here.. you're the only one that has access to them."

She stared at him

She stared at him. "I'm heading back to LA.. seems there is another baby mother of yours I need to reacquaint with,"

"Tara?.. why are you going to see her?."

"I'm going to make her reach out to your other daughter.. Charisma!.." she said her name as though it left a bad taste in her mouth.

"Tara gave her up when she was 10, she won't know where she is..

"No maybe not.. but she can begin a search for her long lost daughter and find her for us.. so I can kill the little bitch myself like you should have!.. all these damn kids of yours that you have in your fucking closet!.. my baby is the only one.. the rest need to go and you should have either covered up when you fucked these hos or sold the kids from birth... you're too damn weak!." She snapped at him.

"I know you hate me because of Charisma.. but she is the only other one and of course the one that Chloe is carrying.. but we are in control of that...