Chapter 31 - Staying close

Lauren and Charisma had decided on a day out on a shopping and lunch date. Charisma had the twins with her. The girls sat down for their mid morning coffee break, while the twins slept.
"So tell me.. are you and Keegan okay now?." Lauren asked her.

"Yeah... I had a wobble that's all.. but me and him have been through so much.. it would be crazy to throw it all away." Charisma said.

Lauren smiled. "I'm glad, Ryan came home and said about it... Keegan was really worried about your answer."

"I know... Marnie nudged me in the right direction.. but....Nijada wanted to have me killed...

"Nijada is living in a fantasy land right now.. you need to just give her a wide berth.. she is still very raw over what happened... forget what I said, I thought she would need you but it seems shes on her own agenda." Lauren smiled and sat forward. "Guess what?."

"What?."

"Me and Ryan have talked about us taking the next step in our relationship too..

"Spill

"Spill." Charisma said.

"So we talked about me moving in with him.. and he wants to take me on a long weekend to Rome this weekend.. he wants to propose to me." Lauren beamed.

"I'm happy for you Lauren...

"Oh look who it is, tweedle dum and tweedle Dee.
The girls turned to see Chloe, with some new girls, that neither Lauren or Charisma had seen before. She was pushing a stroller with a newborn baby in it. "Look Charisma, it's yo baby brother... Look Vinnie.. this is yo niece and nephew..." she said to her son. "I had him a couple of days ago..

"Good for you." Lauren said.

"How are things with Alfie.. seeing as he's with my mother now also?." Charisma said.

Chloe's face changed. "Yo mother is a ho, I can see where you get it from now."

"Oh are you bitter because he kicked you out." Charisma said.

"Girl he hasn't kicked me out, me and Alfie are as strong as ever.. and he is making a huge comeback." She smiled. "He's gonna be bigger than Keegan Fraser... Nijada has a new man and it all depends on that.. watch this space, you'll be null and void soon just like you were meant to be...

"Whatever." Charisma said waving her hand at her.

Chloe walked away with her clique and her baby posing as accessory and not a child that she loved. Charisma shook her head. "I can not believe Chloe is my.... step mom... kinda."
Both girls erupted into laughter.

"Nijada's too." Lauren added.

"Who would have thought it.. 4 friends from school.. 2 end up being half sisters and one ends up being mommy to us both." The girls were crying with laughter. "It's a good job I can see the funny side of just how fucked up my daddy is." Charisma said. "I wonder how Nijada took the news.?."