They were all too much and outta their minds. I was too, but not on their level. Hailey didn't answer her phone, so I just started everything with music. I started off with just cleaning the bathroom, not that I thought it was dirty. I was adding my things to it and I wanted it to feel even more fresh.

I spent the next few hours putting away my stuff and adding the little decorations I had bought. I had some clothes as well, which I packed away. That way I had clothes while I was here.

Hailey FaceTimed me back and we had a chat about everything that's going on in our lives. Hailey stayed in Chicago, so I'm able to know stuff about people in our grade.

I didn't tell her about Elijah and Grayson, only because it was just fresh. I don't like to talk about niggas I fuck with either. Their not even niggas or wiggas, they are men. Just don't kiss and tell at all.

I found a vase downstairs and I had cut my roses, then put them in the vase in my room. After I was done with my room, I wanted to snoop into their rooms. I know it would be such an invasion thing, so I obviously didn't.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and I thought making myself a sandwich would have been the only thing I could do. I didn't want to eat anything from their fridge as it was theirs. Also they had a lot of protein stuff and just a bunch of healthy shit. Minus the beers.

I grabbed all of the ingredients that I needed to make a ham and cheese sandwich, to feel healthy I grabbed some lettuce they had in the fridge. My phone started to ring and it was Grayson. I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello."

"You can use my card to order food," he said.

"Huh?"

"Elijah and I don't have a range of foods for you to eat, I prefer if you ordered something instead of a sandwich."

I stare at my phone in absolute horror. How the fuck did he know I was making a sandwich? I started to look around the kitchen, but he answered my question for me.

"There's a camera in the kitchen, there's more of them in the house," he explained.

"Why the fuck do you have cameras in your house?"

"One watch your mouth, two check on you and let you eat actual food."

"I have spent enough, I'm fine j-."

"Angel, just buy yourself some food."

"At least you're making sure your slave is eating good," I joked.

There was a brief silence for him and I knew he probably didn't know what to say. It was such a double meaning as well and I laughed knowing he was digesting that.

"Bye Iris."

"Bye Gray," I giggled.

He hung up the phone and I still looked around for the camera. I saw it in the corner of the ceiling, but the cabinets sorta hid it. I still wanted a sandwich, so I quickly made it. I could always eat it another time I was here.

I did decide on getting wingstop and that was my meal for the day. I lounged around the house, just looking around. Getting used to it all. It was very large as well.

I was technically looking, not snooping! Downstairs I realized they had two offices down there. When I noticed that they were both offices I shut the door. I didn't go in and look, I minded my business.

I went outside in the backyard and they had a large pool, with a hot tub as well. I couldn't wait to use that either. They also had a little area set of barbecues and just places to sit. Upstairs was really nothing interesting. It was their bedrooms and I obviously couldn't look in them.