Last Chapter*

"How's the wound? Does it still hurt?" Hsu Kai asks as he closes the main door of his apartment.

Yu Tung leans against the island table. "It still hurts a little bit but it's bearable. Jiang Rui said not to do any strenuous activity, or my wound could reopen again." Yu Tung answers as he puts his right hand over his belly. "My left arm seems to be working again but it still hurts if I move it too much."

Hsu Kai internally curses Jiang Rui. He knows what Hsu Kai is thinking when he said not to do any strenuous activity. "You can go and wash up first. I'll dress your wounds. The last thing I want is to reopen it. It's better to be safe than sorry."

Yu Tung unbuttons his shirt and shows Hsu Kai his shoulder. "Jiang Rui already did it. He said to leave it on for a day or two. It's waterproof as well so I can take a shower with it on."

Hsu Kai feels slightly disappointed that Jiang Rui has already did it on Yu Tung. He wanted to put it on for Yu Tung and also caress Yu Tung's body with his eyes. "That's nice." Hsu Kai answers simply. "I'll just order in for food. I'm a little too tired too cook anything."

Yu Tung shakes his head. "It's fine. You can go and shower first. I'll try to see what's in the kitchen and see if there's anything I can cook."

Hsu Kai nods as he makes his way into the room. Hsu Kai got into the bathroom, removes his clothes, and turns on the shower. He closes his eyes as the thought of Yu Tung getting shot replays in his head. He has never feared for anything in his life before and that's the first time he's fear for losing someone.

Hsu Kai isn't sure of himself if he should keep Yu Tung with him anymore. He fear that Yu Tung might put himself in danger again. Hsu Kai combs his hair back and closes his eyes as he lets the water pour down on him. He feels a little better, it is as if the water is washing away his thoughts.

Suddenly, he feels another body against his back and arms wrapping around him. Hsu Kai immediately opens up his eyes and turns around, readying his fist. The sight of Yu Tung calms his heart. "Yu Tung. You shouldn't scare me like that. I was about to punch you." Hsu Kai scolds.

Yu Tung could already tell what Hsu Kai is thinking and he has no idea how else to comfort him. Yu Tung wraps his arms around Hsu Kai's waist and pulls him in. Hsu Kai definitely did not want to push himself away from Yu Tung. Yu Tung's naked body onto his own is more than enough to pull his mind out of the dark place.

Yu Tung pulls Hsu Kai out of the falling water. "I know what you're thinking. Don't you dare leave me. Not after all we have been through."

"I'm just thinking about it." Hsu Kai answers.

Yu Tung leans in to kiss Hsu Kai on the lips. They part their lips, feeling their breath on each other. Yu Tung pulls his lips away from Hsu Kai for a moment.  "I can give you something else to think about."

Yu Tung could immediately feel Hsu Kai's shaft rising. Yu Tung looks down on Hsu Kai's shaft before looking at Hsu Kai. "Look at that, you're already thinking of something else." Yu Tung teases Hsu Kai.

Hsu Kai lightly bites onto Yu Tung's neck. "You have no idea. You saved my life and I wont be able to forgive myself if I can't save yours."

Yu Tung could feel Hsu Kai's breath on his skin. "Then let's call it even." Yu Tung pushes Hsu Kai under the falling water, against the wall. Yu Tung presses his body against Hsu Kai as he reaches his hand for Hsu Kai's chin, lifting his face. Yu Tung claims Hsu Kai's lips once more.

Hsu Kai could feel Yu Tung's shaft growing as it rubs against his own. For a moment, Hsu Kai forgot how big Yu Tung is. Their tongue dances as the water rolls down on their skin. They are desperate, yearning, and impatient.